Early morning

27 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Annoys the crap out of me when lads want to start hunting middle of the morning .Best part the day is early .Get it down while others are just surfacing .

.....i prefare evening meets these days, I've got sticky mattress syndrome ?

Just to say we were only on exercise not hunting ?

• Haha 1
On 15/03/2021 at 19:15, foxdropper said:

Annoys the crap out of me when lads want to start hunting middle of the morning .Best part the day is early .Get it down while others are just surfacing .

Yea I don’t get the 11 am start , use to visit a mate who was professional terrier man some mornings be sitting there till half 10 waiting to go use to stress me out haha 

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Wales1234 said:

Yea I don’t get the 11 am start , use to visit a mate who was professional terrier man some mornings be sitting there till half 10 waiting to go use to stress me out haha 

The idea of 11 start was to give quarry chance to be out and about. 

• Like 1
On 18/03/2021 at 19:06, Wales1234 said:

I'm not sure he was doing his job right!

On 18/03/2021 at 19:43, Gypsydog94 said:

The idea of 11 start was to give quarry chance to be out and about. 

The idea of a 11am start has very little to do with quarry. It is about money and looking after your subscribers, landowners and supporters. 

There's nothing better than getting youngsters out with hounds and helping in kennels, sets a seed for life!

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, JR Yipp said:

The idea of a 11am start has very little to do with quarry. It is about money and looking after your subscribers, landowners and supporters. 

There's nothing better than getting youngsters out with hounds and helping in kennels, sets a seed for life!

I did think after I typed it about followers and farmers with jobs todo and horses to get ready before meet. And the days before boxes and lorry’s gave hounds chance to hack to the meet 

52 minutes ago, JR Yipp said:

Can insure you he was ? some land owners didn’t want you there early before and we all know what gamekeepers are like 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...