PERMISSION WANTED NOW ! & I CANT WAIT TOO LONG !

:laugh::laugh: Your easily pleased arent you? Id want a lackey to follow me, hunched over with the weight of killed game, averting his eyes and uttering Yes M'aam every time I gave an order. Not to mention the gilt edged toilet paper dispensed from a nearby tree incase I had to answer the call of nature whilst out and about :toast:

:laugh:

Don't forget the fella with a spade, so he can dig you a hole & then fill it in, after you have answered natures call.....

What's the matter JO2007, too many beers last night? :boogie:

:thumbdown: What a shite attempt at being a comedian

whos trying to be a comedian ? it just makes me laugh when you get blokes on here posting for land & permission to be laid on a plate...

im taking the piss ! :feck:

WELL......DEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :wallbash:

whos trying to be a comedian ? it just makes me laugh when you get blokes on here posting for land & permission to be laid on a plate...

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

Funny, how you get critisized for taking the piss!!!!! Well done Richie, point well made; although I don't think quite everyone was listening!

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

Funny, how you get critisized for taking the piss!!!!! Well done Richie, point well made; although I don't think quite everyone was listening!

i know lord b... at least a few people understood my point.. i hate lazy no good ponces & those who try to get my back up !