PERMISSION WANTED NOW ! & I CANT WAIT TOO LONG !

1: I WANT AS MUCH PERMISSION AS I CAN POSSIBLY GET AS I CANT BE BOTHERED TO LOOK MYSELF.

2: I WANT PERMISSION TO SHOOT, FERRET, LAMP & ANYTHING ELSE I CAN THINK OF.

3: I NEED TO BE PICKED UP FROM MY HOME & HAVE SOMEONE ACT AS A CADDY TO CARRY ALL MY NETS, FERRET BOX & LONGNET ECT TO THE WARRENS. I WANT MY RABBITS SKINNED & GUTTED. I ALSO WANT TO BE DROPPED OFF HOME LATER. OH YEAH, & DONT FORGET TO BRING ME A PACKED LUNCH AS I MIGHT GET HUNGRY.

4: AFTER BEEN DROPPED OFF, I WILL NEED ALL MY CLOTHING USED THAT DAY TO BE DRY CLEANED & RETURNED TO ME BY THE SAME EVENING.

PLEASE PM ME. :thumbs:

Oh, Alright! PM on the way mate, sorry for taking so long to get back to you! God it must have been awfull, sat there looking at a computer screen waiting for everyone in the country, who actually got off their ass & went out to get their own permission, to contact you with offers for you to come with them. I'd check your PM box mate, I think it might be overflowing with offers by now...... :whistling:

I can do all that mate, although its only took me 30 years I will share it with you.

Let me know where in the country you are and I will fetch you and put you and your mate up and my missus will make you breakfast.

PS -eggs sunny side up OK ????

what do you mean, share it with you.. i want it all.

if me & my mates do come up im afraid you & the mrs will have to stay at some local b&b.

:laugh::laugh: Your easily pleased arent you? Id want a lackey to follow me, hunched over with the weight of killed game, averting his eyes and uttering Yes M'aam every time I gave an order. Not to mention the gilt edged toilet paper dispensed from a nearby tree incase I had to answer the call of nature whilst out and about :toast: