5 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

North Wales, you must use 1env for your stock then lol, I’ve got 1 of them traps on my van but never used it thought it was a bit of a weird trigger, do they have to drag the bait from under it 

I come down as far as Ellesmere port so not to far from you 

56 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Yeah they lift it. Best general purpose rat trap out there. I don't use any snap traps anymore unless it's in a monitoring box on a contract. Honestly give em a go you won't regret it. 

How do you bait them....nearly lost an arm trying to set one....rodents were taking bait, but the trap wasn’t going off...

7 minutes ago, VOON said:

How do you bait them....nearly lost an arm trying to set one....rodents were taking bait, but the trap wasn’t going off...

I don't know how people struggle with them ?. They are the safest, easy and effective trap around for general rat trapping. 

I'll take some photos tomorrow ?

• Like 2

Two traps. One with dog biscuit one with peanuts glued to trigger. If they are taking it off trigger use something tougher (or it could be mice) . Then set the bar up till it clicks. Next fill the tray with freebies. 

Simplest/safest trap ever. The key is the freebies more than the bait. 

IMG_20210217_171240.jpg

IMG_20210217_171406.jpg

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Two traps. One with dog biscuit one with peanuts glued to trigger. If they are taking it off trigger use something tougher (or it could be mice) . Then set the bar up till it clicks. Next fill the tray with freebies. 

Simplest/safest trap ever. The key is the freebies more than the bait. 

IMG_20210217_171240.jpg

IMG_20210217_171406.jpg

Do use anything particular to put them in mate to keep birds from getting at the bait? 

Unless you locate them totally out of the way from birds that is..