A few more local

3 hours ago, TOMO said:

that all she is Trev ...you would think her bigger...you plan on breeding her keep something back...

good day out there again

Cheers ? yes Tomo she’s 20’’ I’ve just had the tape out to make sure because yes she looks bigger but it must be because she’s strong, no plans to breed for a while yet mate but a litter out of her litter brother is going to drop in two weeks time and I’m getting gifted the pick of the bitches out of them if all goes well mate

Edited by Trev70
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, TOMO said:

whats the bitch they put him to...

The Merle bitch I was running last season, she was good on hedges but started easing up near walls, the pups will be 1/2 whippet greyhound the rest collie beddy mix, I wish there was more beddy than collie and I’ll not be picking a Merle if I have a choice ?

Edited by Trev70
  • Like 1
41 minutes ago, Trev70 said:

The Merle bitch I was running last season, she was good on hedges but started easing up near walls, the pups will be 1/2 whippet greyhound the rest collie beddy mix, I wish there was more beddy than collie and I’ll not be picking a Merle if I have a choice ?

Same here...this litter I've kept two out of had 3 merle's two red 1 blue...

I have kept a black bitch and a solid blue/ grey...the black one is lighter and longer...looks like a grew ..you wouldn't think there was any collie in there

• Like 1