Winter solstice

2 minutes ago, Greyman said:

A couple of good dogs a sea worthy boat, bit of fishing gear a handful of catapults and I,m ready for whatever is coming,??have read in the past that if society ever breaks down completely around 90% would have killed each other or died in the mayhem within the first fortnight, so as long as you have somewhere to go and survive the first month things will slowly improve and you can come out of hiding and maybe start rebuilding with others that have done the same, not that I’ve put much thought into it mind ??

About as much thought as I have I see ??

I'd safe to say, the cities and large town would be the ones mostly hit with the mass hysteria and break down, 

As you said, sit it out for the first four to six weeks, and restart 

Atb j 

• Like 1

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally I think religion should be flexible, it can be made to fit you and how you are feeling. Most religions are joined in some way, they merge and mix and evolve. It's a strange habit of man to

Nature is a constant, all being.  Without  her, no life, no people.  That's my belief,  Atb j 

Twelve Nights of Yule Mother Night is the first of the 12 nights of Yule. It starts on December 20th, and the twelfth night is on the 31st, Yule proper. When our ancestors used a lunar calendar,

Posted Images