BSA superten or aas410

bigal

Hi all, i'm using a bsa superten at the mo but i'm geting a bit bored of it. thinking about changing for an aas 410. would this be a wise decision or should i just stick with the superten.

why not keep both i am just buying a superten mk ii and already have a airarms s410k you know what they say a change is as good as a rest.

john

I would love to have both but my wallet wont let me.

if i had to choose one it would be the AA s410 very handy dependable rifle that seems to be pretty bomb proof :icon_eek: the wife dropped mine outta the truck and all seems well :hmm:

i think i might get rid of the superten and go for the s410. no ones sed a bad word about it yet. cheers for the help lads.

i think i might get rid of the superten and go for the s410. no ones sed a bad word about it yet. cheers for the help lads.

how much you wanting for you gun??? its just i am being offered one on another sight at the moment!! i am looking at buying one to go with the 410k

Guest coney catcher99

iv heared a bit of bad reports about them butt i know 2 people who have had them and theyv been spot on what mk is urs mate? my mate have just sold his mk1 and is looking for a mk 3 cheers ;)

iv heared a bit of bad reports about them butt i know 2 people who have had them and theyv been spot on what mk is urs mate? my mate have just sold his mk1 and is looking for a mk 3 cheers ;)

mines a mk1. how much did he get for it.

Guest coney catcher99

mines a mk1. how much did he get for it.

i think he sold it for the same price as he bought it second hand from the gun shop £350

Love my superten mkll to bits, but its a noisy little bugger. Other than that its cracking gun and ive never had any problems. My shooting buddy has a 410 and is whisper quiet, If i was going to change i would go for the 410 or a rapid 7.