He felt like chicken tonight

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got a text from the chicken farm/free range egg producer . A fox was spotted making off with a chicken at dusk .         I said I would be over the next afternoon. Anyway that afternoon was pissing

Well I just had sandwich last night incase I had to get down and back up again.....wait a minute....I don't do that?‍♂️. Never saw nothing last night on four places but Intel  says they are there

I’ve watched them just walk straight through the strands with not a twitch . The fence itself is a 12 strand that is run off the mains and I can tell you from personal experience that it is a hell of

Posted Images

1 hour ago, shovel leaner said:

This farmer is soooooo tight . His clothes and boots are falling off him , I’ve seen better gear on a tramp . But I can’t fault his animal and bird husbandry . The place is spotless and he is always working. He’s basically a nice guy , he can’t help the way he is , we are all different. 
        He did used to try shooting the foxes himself but just ended up educating them . I basically told him to leave them to me , as him keeping on missing them just makes it more difficult.   I do if because I enjoy the challenge of foxing. 

Yep we're all bar my, but there you go.  We sound so similar in our outlook.  I love to feel the wind and the odd drop of rain on the wind.  People think I'm  a total loon wandering the land on my own at night. But I love it stalking a target or being elusive if plod comes out or some do gooder comes out looking for me with their grannies path torch.  I've had people walk right past me both during the day and at night.  One time I  had the dog with me and a bloke started to shout at me and walk towards me.  The dog and I slipped around an oak tree and he was going past on the other side. As I  was over a gate he was across the field with his hands on his hips looking out on the next field.  I just evaporated and he never knew what happened or where we went.  I love it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Well I just had sandwich last night incase I had to get down and back up again.....wait a minute....I don't do that?‍♂️.

Never saw nothing last night on four places but Intel  says they are there.

Yesterday  afternoon  I got some groceries in .

20201113_162152.jpg.e2f7a6f4e7cc610b216287ebeb1b47f4.jpg

And now as light approaches I'm sat in a farm shed waiting for crows to raid the farm.

• Like 8
3 hours ago, Sausagedog said:

Well I just had sandwich last night incase I had to get down and back up again.....wait a minute....I don't do that?‍♂️.

And now as light approaches I'm sat in a farm shed waiting for crows to raid the farm.

Days of my layin down in wet grass have long gone?

got a text off me mate last night asking if I wanted to go goosing, so I passed the phone to my lad and his eyes lit up and he text back yes and he’s coming as well!

the flight is on the chicken farm land, no reports of fox’s but I like to have a butchers and my mate scared off 3 lads with dogs last week...

so 6.15 this morning we’re ready for action... no poachers and one fox spotted at far side of a big field, didn’t come to the squeak but didn’t leg it either just mooched away having a couple of looks back..

picked up some grocery’s? for tonight.. I got two me mate got the messy one that we sent the lad off to finish with his 410!

F09AF0D3-FB7F-404E-8C40-DBED1B90F471.jpeg.8655bb650f3bb5c55ce4b23a4dc2d968.jpeg

hope the weather perks up cos it’s pants now and I’m planning on hittin the moor tonight?

• Like 6
4 hours ago, Sausagedog said:

That’s the type of grocery shopping I like ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1