Disgusted!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a great laugh guys ? Now if I may....alls looking good with the rifle. I tested it yesterday and its impressive to say the least. Just  need a fox to blood it proper. It seems to like t

I was actually being funny when I said ".308 is a bit overkill" ? I only have .22lr, .17HMR and the .308 win, Each serves its purpose, the .22 just bounce off, the .17 ya need to shoot em up the

As you all know I am very impressed with my cz457 22. So much so I got one in 17hmr just last night. As it was dark I was unable to bore sight it last night but I was very conscious about  the barrel

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

Ah excuse my ignorance,  are you in Scottish Highlands 

Top island of Hebrides, 58° North, as far north west ya can get, overlook the Atlantic next stop Canada ?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Sausagedog said:

An hour later and before me then.

Any crows up there ? I do love splatting a crow.

Yeah we have hooded crows pal, very smart, and big a lot of ravens too, but you have too know someone who knows someone else to get a ticket for em ? 

Edited by Gav
  • Like 1
42 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

Me too. I guess your main shooting is geese , ducks and woodcock. What other quarry do you have ?

Used to be 56,000 acres of rabbit, but they've not recovered from vhd yet, so just red deer now, I'm not bothered with geese ? do get grouse, woodcock and the odd white tailed Eagle which is nice ? 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Gav said:

Used to be 56,000 acres of rabbit, but they've not recovered from vhd yet, so just red deer now, I'm not bothered with geese ? do get grouse, woodcock and the odd white tailed Eagle which is nice ? 

Goose shooting must be fantastic up there , is it not ?