Ten quid well spent

Bought a double clay throwing stick off eBay other day for a tenner delivered, it’s mint.. I’ve got a trap that’ll launch them just fine but these throwers are mint cos you can mix it up no problem and chucking them 60yard into wind was easy!

took the boy to the chicken farm last night to get him use to the 410, he showed this 48 gallon drum who was boss?

I was showing him how it pattens at different ranges an the impacts, he was pretty impressed until me mate shot it with 50gram of steel and it put a fist sized hole through it.. I told him there’s something to work up too?

E2E3E0DD-7153-4837-A0F3-86140A4BE740.png.a285b815c4064fccec2d8c472f00d6ed.png
548077A5-518E-49D9-86C1-81997CEC86C9.jpeg.ea6ceba618db73873636d5df2d53929d.jpeg

these inspired us to have a kfc night. 

so today I took him out for his first proper go with his 410 and I’m buzzing, he picked it up no problem, calling the shots then mounting and bang, took 4 boxes of carts and he used the lot.. he missed the first five then I showed him how to move his feet and bring the gun up, think it must of just clicked cos he was on it after that!

him dusting one at about 40yrd

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Yo Henry...................................the ole man don't like them there little black discs so you will be on to show him how it's done. ?       I bought one of those hand throwers, a single, but not very good as it simply will not throw very far at all. I must have a look at yours mate when up next.

The flight pond looks nice Si, did you get any.

Phil

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, philpot said:

Yo Henry...................................the ole man don't like them there little black discs so you will be on to show him how it's done. ?       I bought one of those hand throwers, a single, but not very good as it simply will not throw very far at all. I must have a look at yours mate when up next.

The flight pond looks nice Si, did you get any.

Phil

Dinner?
was a 50/50 me and me mate both had a shot.. bought another down but looked for ages with the head torch but couldn’t find it:( prefer mornings least you’ll find what you drop!

406998F1-86DD-44A4-AB71-453D0E9DB565.jpeg.d3c2ac37fd4bc0d3e86876c6b6379492.jpeg

• Like 2
46 minutes ago, David.evans said:

SI 

hats off to you sir nowt better than bringing the Young uns it to the sport 

get a pic up mate of the throwers they sound great 

atb 

This is what I got Dave,only used it as a single today though.. can fling them 60 odd yard no problem?

C5F1EFA6-192E-405B-B8A6-18758C1EF7CC.png

• Like 4