• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought it was about time my lad had his own nice little shotgun, he’s getting ready for secondary school and it’s in an old market town so I bet there will be a few kids in his year with them! i

Absolutely spot on Si. Good on ya mate, top dad. We don't get long before hanging out with dad isn't cool, so I'm same as you mate & grab every chance I can with them. Maybe I don't shoot as many

Took him to a chicken farm last week and I could see in his face he was mortified cos the 12b is just to big for him! think I’m as happy about it as him now, best thing to come out of this lockdo

Posted Images

1 hour ago, shovel leaner said:

They are a darn sight more civilised .

Don’t think anyone would have a problem with the real immigration from war torn country’s if the rest of Europe shared the burden but this lot were getting flooded with is the scum that want a free ride!!

read something yesterday about Romanians and the crime stats it was mental.. they ain’t bringing nowt to this party:( 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, si brown said:

Don’t think anyone would have a problem with the real immigration from war torn country’s if the rest of Europe shared the burden but this lot were getting flooded with is the scum that want a free ride!!

read something yesterday about Romanians and the crime stats it was mental.. they ain’t bringing nowt to this party:( 

How true ?

1 minute ago, philpot said:

Let us not forget these people are being sent from France and it wouldn't surprise me if the bloody Frence gave them new boats to get over here.

Phil

We need a trump wall/fence separating our waters once this eu shite is sorted out.

weve been paying the french millions to turn them round Phil and they’ve been shadowing them to our waters in a mid sea swap with our tossers!!

im glad they have homed a load in the centre of York, as it’s about time these doogooding w@nkers got a bit of a reality shock.. see how they like it when there getting burgled and mugged 

• Like 3
5 hours ago, philpot said:

You cannot trust the French, they hate us but god knows why unless they are p1ssed at us for saving their necks at WW2, bunch of sh1ts.

Phil

Don’t forget Agincourt and Waterloo and sinking their fleet in WW11 at Mers, el Kabir , plus the countless other times we’ve crossed the channel and kicked some Frog ass . As private Jones used to say , “ they don’t like it up em “. I guess it’s payback time .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, shovel leaner said:

Don’t forget Agincourt and Waterloo and sinking their fleet in WW11 at Mers, el Kabir , plus the countless other times we’ve crossed the channel and kicked some Frog ass . As private Jones used to say , “ they don’t like it up em “. I guess it’s payback time .

Yeah.......

Fúck them. 

• Haha 2