Kral Puncher ????

Just looking for a little sub 12 in .177 and saw the Puncher, now I know some of these guns didn't fair too well a few years ago but just wondered if any of you lot has any recent info on this rifle.  I will say from the start that it will be used at closer range on feral pigeon, woodies and rats within a max of 35mt otherwise the Impact will be on duty.

I like the compact design of this and the fact that I can be turned down to 6fpe if I so wished although to be honest I can't think of a reason at the moment why I would but nevertheless it is there. At 200 shots per fill it will be handy at times and very useful when I take the gun on holiday as it saves me walking around with a bottle although I have just swapped a 4lt for a compact 3lt to take out with me and leave the 12lt at home............................waffling philpot ?

https://www.sportsguns.co.uk/air-rifles-uk/preeshy/kralpcpcpep/prekralnp02   (Sportsman, wash my mouth out)

If any of you do have any up to date feedback on these, please let me know as they are half the price of an HW110k.

Phil

Yes I know Mitch, I have already chucked out the idea, I was just trying to save money but as you say, you get what you pay for unless you are a jammy bugger like our Jimmy with his economically priced Raider that he is in love with. 

I was looking at an hw100 green synthetic stock, the same as Big Napper uses and that was nice and feels much lighter than the wood stock versions but as I cannot afford a new Wildcat Mk3, the 110k still looks perfik to me.  I just need to resolve my 12gauge semi auto pigeon gun and koi pond so as always trying to balance the books.  I missed out on a 110k last week which was brought into my rfd by a good chap who was buying an Impact,   £600 and only a month old ?

Phil 

• Sad 2
On 14/08/2020 at 17:07, philpot said:

Yes I know Mitch, I have already chucked out the idea, I was just trying to save money but as you say, you get what you pay for unless you are a jammy bugger like our Jimmy with his economically priced Raider that he is in love with. 

I was looking at an hw100 green synthetic stock, the same as Big Napper uses and that was nice and feels much lighter than the wood stock versions but as I cannot afford a new Wildcat Mk3, the 110k still looks perfik to me.  I just need to resolve my 12gauge semi auto pigeon gun and koi pond so as always trying to balance the books.  I missed out on a 110k last week which was brought into my rfd by a good chap who was buying an Impact,   £600 and only a month old ?

Phil 

Although I really don’t need another air rifle I’m sort of hoping that they’ll do the 110 in green synthetic. If they do, and they might ?I could need one?

1 minute ago, Dervburner said:

Although I really don’t need another air rifle I’m sort of hoping that they’ll do the 110 in green synthetic. If they do, and they might ?I could need one?

Oh god DB, me tooooooo, just love that green stock.  Popped in the rfd earlier today and the green 100 had gone, bugger, I was going to weight it as I am sure they are lighter by quite a bit over the wood stock guns and light is lovely ?

Phil

• Like 1
1 minute ago, philpot said:

Oh god DB, me tooooooo, just love that green stock.  Popped in the rfd earlier today and the green 100 had gone, bugger, I was going to weight it as I am sure they are lighter by quite a bit over the wood stock guns and light is lovely ?

Phil

Yerr, let a couple of us email hull cartridge, set the seed? they might just pass it on to Weihrauch? ?

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Dervburner said:

Yerr, let a couple of us email hull cartridge, set the seed? they might just pass it on to Weihrauch? ?

Sounds like a plan, in fact I need to get in touch with David Bontoft regarding clay shooting so I will bring it up with him.  Just trying to find the cprrect weight of the green godess, easier said than done with Weihrauch's web site.

Phil

• Thanks 1
On 15/08/2020 at 20:03, philpot said:

Sounds like a plan, in fact I need to get in touch with David Bontoft regarding clay shooting so I will bring it up with him.  Just trying to find the cprrect weight of the green godess, easier said than done with Weihrauch's web site.

Phil

Why dont you just ask john (bignapper ) to weigh his

jobs a good un

or just google it

atvbjimmy?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bigmac 97kt said:

Why dont you just ask john (bignapper ) to weigh his

jobs a good un

or just google it

atvbjimmy?

Tried to find out on Weihrauch web site and Hull Cartridge but they don't specify the synthetic stock weight.  NP will have got his scope on but I may ask him Jimmy or wait until a new one comes into stock and weigh the bugger.

Phil

3 minutes ago, philpot said:

Tried to find out on Weihrauch web site and Hull Cartridge but they don't specify the synthetic stock weight.  NP will have got his scope on but I may ask him Jimmy or wait until a new one comes into stock and weigh the bugger.

Phil

3.8kg

Style Thumbhole
Weight 3.8kg
Type PreCharged
Action Type Side lever 14 shot magazine
Power 11+ftlbs

Sorry phi; them two abover are the same rifle

heres the green one

7.5lbs

This Synthetic cladding helps keep heft manageable too, and in KT guise on test (denoting carbine thumbhole), an all-up weight of 7.5lbs seems very reasonable, for such a solid feeling action.1 Jul 2019
  • Like 1

Thanks Jimmy, so that is 3.4kg..........................hmmm almost a kilo heavier than the 110k which is 2.6kg.     110k is still the one I like either the laminate stock version that you fell in love with or the black which feels so good in the shoulder.  Just depends what I can afford or what comes up second hand.

Phil