15 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

E34EF3C4-4A2E-4423-A6C0-3C7402301500.jpeg.39a85f2eacfbda2cbecc4a133f0b66c9.jpeg

Mr katchum you're right.This stuff can grow a new tail on a terrier ?

Just about all rednecks In Dixie kept a barrel of burnt motor oil and sulphur and would plunge the dogs once a month.it would fix any skin problems kill fleas kill mange etc when I was a kid.

I was so impressed with nustock I checked in to how it's made.Its basically baby oil and sulfur with a drop of terpentine if I remember right. You can look it up.I made my own for a little while.

A jar of Vaseline (petroleum jelly) and a bottle of sulphur from the store mixed to gether will generally kill mange mites and grow hair.

• Like 4

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He wants to get tree sap off his dog not skidmarks off his underpants....

Its a shame your real life appetite for antagonistic riposte only amounts to " i cant be arsed ".....i think id probably have a bit of fun with a lad like you.

Mr katchum you're right.This stuff can grow a new tail on a terrier ? Just about all rednecks In Dixie kept a barrel of burnt motor oil and sulphur and would plunge the dogs once a month.it would

Posted Images

If I remember right Nu stock used to be just sold locally.I guess they are known now I was surprised to see it on here.

Another salve we used was nitro furazone.This was used for hog puncture holes.It will heal a deep puncture.Then nustock to grow the hair back and you're good.

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the advice....just got a tube of this Nu Stock...£35 off Ebay ?....thought that was a bit strong meself like but if it does the job i suppose.....at this rate its gonna be cheaper to chop the trees down !