Mixed bag

Got the last 2 hours in before dark last night, before i dropped the s410 back off to its owner (never got the rebluing done),but a good reason for that (family issues),but told the owner i will do it so hes happy when I explained the problem...anyway s410 .22  using hades ,its the new perm the large garden with squirrel and rabbits digging up her garden and eating her flowers and stuff, so put up a feeder, picked a tree with a nice elderberry bush 15yds away I can tuck myself into in a couple of weeks once the furry little blighters find the food, heard a chattering in the tree above me looked up small magpie 15yds max, so picked up the gun as I,d just finished putting g up the feeder and dropped mr magpie in his tracks, left him for the fox, had a small walk round seen this squirrel running along the top of a fence 30odd yes away but not a safe backstop so after a slow stalk and moving position I seen him again  no more that 20yds on the floor safe backstop so it was a .22 hades sent his way, dont think he felt a thing, with little less than an hour before dark decided to sit it out under a tree with a small hedgerow 25yds away and wait seen two rabbits come out but they disappeared as fast as they came out so no chance of a shot, just as I was about to leave out came another bugsy came out about 5yds from the hedge sat there looking at me, so slowly raised the gun onto my knee took the safety off just about to take the shot as he moved about two yards to my right but now he was side on and eating grass so a quick squeak of the lips got his head raised and wallop down he goes so happy with that, then popped round the corner dropped the s410 off...

20200612_214621.jpg

• Like 4