Just a short review in case anyone’s thinking about getting into the pcp game without spending the thick end of a grand or more. I was handed an AT44-10 in .22, and asked if I could set it up for the owner. I have a Hatsan spring rifle, but I’ve never had a shot with any of their pcp range. The trigger is heavier than I expected on this example, but the magazine and loading system worked well enough. Definitely a little bit stiffer in operation than an hw100, but nothing to complain about. This example was pellet fussy, particularly with flat head and hollow point pellets. JSB exact were spot on though and at 27 yards, as accurate as anything, putting them through one ragged hole. The AT44-10 was running in the 10.5 to 11.5 ft lb range, depending on which pellets were used. For the money, I think these are worth a look. It’s no lightweight, but you get an adjustable cheek piece and butt pad, plus sling swivels fitted as standard. Well, you usually get what you pay for, with the AT44-10 you get at least what you pay for in my opinion.

938046B9-F821-400D-B9AE-3530C082C196.jpeg

C644D76A-2BBF-4E9D-A357-3069C610941B.jpeg

8C18055A-62F0-4138-90EF-2F3EA7ECAED9.jpeg

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...

What is that white thing at the top of the first photo DB.

I had a look at one yesterday in the rfd and agree they are a bit on the heavy side but if on a bipod or tripod, it would okay in a static position was my own thought.

Phil

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/06/2020 at 21:14, philpot said:

What is that white thing at the top of the first photo DB.

I had a look at one yesterday in the rfd and agree they are a bit on the heavy side but if on a bipod or tripod, it would okay in a static position was my own thought.

Phil

Just managed to get back on here, had a glitch I think? (Thanks for the info vm). The white thing is my daughters hot tub Phil?

• Like 1