Hi mate yes it’s the pulsar f155 good bit kit in my opinion don’t have to bother with the extra ir as the onboard one goes out to 200 yards with good detection and I use that then as a limit if I carnt make it out it too far shoot then. 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Longshanx said:

I've been looking a thermal but at the moment can't really justify spending that much to the Mrs?

What Marc is using isn't thermal it is a front add on n/v unit.

Why would you tell "er indoors" what your spending YOUR cash on, nowt to do with er. ?

Just now, ianm said:

Why would you tell "er indoors" what your spending YOUR cash on, nowt to do with er. ?

That's easy for you to say, you don't have to live with her!

Don't listen to him LS.

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, ianm said:

I've seen a pulsar thermal add on Ian that looks very similar to what Marc has. 

Unfortunately see can see my bank account ?, give the Mrs her due she is ok with me spending on shooting stuff as long I don't take the piss. I been splashing out a bit lately though ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Longshanx said:

I've seen a pulsar thermal add on Ian that looks very similar to what Marc has. 

Unfortunately see can see my bank account ?, give the Mrs her due she is ok with me spending on shooting stuff as long I don't take the piss. I been splashing out a bit lately though ?

I know a couple of lads that use them but they are used exclusively over baiting points. What they are like at range i wouldn't know. Personally i am not keen on thermal as a scope i prefer good quality n/v and thermal to spot with.

You are only here once, if you want something buy it. If " er indoors " can see what you're doing then better to ask for foregiveness than ask for permission.?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I am always as my Mrs puts it “ on the want for something “ . I have come to realise that I will never be in that perfect place where I have everything I want , I might have everything I need but there is always something shinier, bigger , and better than what I’ve got . 
          I’ve just bought a new 22lr and it has satisfied my desire to spend for a week or so , but already i am looking for that next purchase, and it is a rekon  tripod . ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Like my misses tells me you may ware the trousers but only the ones that she tells me to lol. If that keeps her happy and me able to go out shooting when I need to and spend on My shooting gear I will ware what ever she tells me to. You will not regret purchasing the reckon sticks my numbers have doubled since purchasing them makes life much easier in field tracking and super stable. I agree that thermal for spotting and a good night vision for shooting. 

• Haha 2
14 hours ago, shovel leaner said:

I am always as my Mrs puts it “ on the want for something “ . I have come to realise that I will never be in that perfect place where I have everything I want , I might have everything I need but there is always something shinier, bigger , and better than what I’ve got . 
          I’ve just bought a new 22lr and it has satisfied my desire to spend for a week or so , but already i am looking for that next purchase, and it is a rekon  tripod . ?

I'm the same SL as soon as buy something I'm always looking for the next thing?

The Mrs always says "Dont even dare say that's it, because you know your going to buy something else" ?

She a good egg though, so I can't complain ? 

If she's looking at bags and shoes I say "just buy them" she can't complain then when I'm spending on something?. There's a method in my madness??

Edited by Longshanx
  • Like 4
13 hours ago, Marctitty said:

Like my misses tells me you may ware the trousers but only the ones that she tells me to lol. If that keeps her happy and me able to go out shooting when I need to and spend on My shooting gear I will ware what ever she tells me to. You will not regret purchasing the reckon sticks my numbers have doubled since purchasing them makes life much easier in field tracking and super stable. I agree that thermal for spotting and a good night vision for shooting. 

You sound a bit like me Marc, anything for an easy life. ? Can go out when I want, sometimes I think she just like the peace?

Edited by Longshanx
  • 3 weeks later...