Few hours last night

Last couple of hours of light and an hour Into the dark, had these three , missed one, pellet went just over its head, lucky bugger, would of stayed longer but I had forgot the cradle for the rangefinder so taped the rangefinder to side of the 4k pro wasnt lined up obviously so called it a night...also got a new perm, ended up speaking to the neighbour of the perm I was on, she said she had problems with rabbits getting into her garden and eating her flowers and plants, so I offered to help ?, gave her my number, so expect a call soon to go up and have a look...and where I got these rabbits ,the owner wants the rats gone from around the stables so a very productive evening...

20200521_225012.jpg

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, big napper said:

Nice one phill, hope the new perms a decent one

When i was speaking to her she mentioned another farm down the road, but I forgot the name of the farmer, so when I go down i will drop it into the conversation...

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Popped over to that new perm a couple of nights ago,after a phone call to them, put the gear in  the car, had a good chat with the owner, shown me around the garden, it's as big as a football pitch, plus at the back end theres a small area of trees which she mentioned she also had a bit of trouble with squirrels eating all the food from the bird feeder, so obviously I obliged to help out, so now rabbits and squirrels and I slipped in the rats aswell as while showing me round there were 3/4 old sheds and outbuildings, managed one rabbit which popped its head out at 14yds lucky I was prone and it didnt see me, so next is to make a feeder, as her bird feeders are right next to the road so that's a no no...after that I popped next door and got another two bunnies, but was a very windy night again with a clear sky...

20200531_000331.jpg

• Like 2

Great shooting and a good service you're doing there. Always nice when permissions come along like that. Sometimes we get that when ferreting roadsides, a car pulls up at first you fear a bit of abuse coming your way then relief when they say could you come and clear ours.

• Like 1