I've got the T1X in 17 hmr with the 16" barrel, going to get a DTP mod for it soon. its a great feeling rifle, was contemplating the 22lr as well but my trusty CZ455 does the job just nicely for the moment??

Edited by Longshanx

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well here she is and I’m not disappointed. I kept my old mod and sling but I’ve added a cheap and cheerful Hawke 3x9x50 and it is shooting Winchester subs at 50 meters in a tight group . Good enough f

Well the time came for me to say a sad farewell to my old Brno 22lr I’ve been unable to get a decent group for ages . I’ve cleaned it properly and couldn’t work out why it was performing so badly. Fin

I also have the Tx1 with a 16'' barrel, a cracking little rifle although I fitted the alternative pistol grip and beavertail forend which collectively they off er a much better feel to the gun in my o

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, shovel leaner said:

I just liked the length, it also looks like it will take a knock or two , because it is going to have a hard life in and out of the truck and mule . 

Thats what R lass says ?

• Haha 5

You have done the right thing John .Scrapped your old rifle for a tikka .Swear by them myself .Im wanting a 308 in tikka t3 lite but need to sell the Remington before hand .Will change the .22 for a tikka as well in time .

Our force does a one for one same day but you must surrender one to a rfd  before getting a letter to take to Devices HQ .

Never had any trouble waiting for a one  for one here in Wilts .Mate in Somerset has waited 3 months for a one for  one due to this lockdown shite .

Have to have a day out soon mate ,should be a shed coming up ,ill ring you .

54 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

You have done the right thing John .Scrapped your old rifle for a tikka .Swear by them myself .Im wanting a 308 in tikka t3 lite but need to sell the Remington before hand .Will change the .22 for a tikka as well in time .

Our force does a one for one same day but you must surrender one to a rfd  before getting a letter to take to Devices HQ .

Never had any trouble waiting for a one  for one here in Wilts .Mate in Somerset has waited 3 months for a one for  one due to this lockdown shite .

Cheers pal , look forward to it ?

20 hours ago, foxdropper said:

I waited 4 months for one for one with Avon and Somerset. Crazy when others are turning them round in a week

14 hours ago, bumpy22 said:

I waited 4 months for one for one with Avon and Somerset. Crazy when others are turning them round in a week

In normal times I’ve had a variation back in three days with Gloucestershire, can’t fault them , I was also told that if the rifle  is scrapped there is no fee . 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, shovel leaner said:

In normal times I’ve had a variation back in three days with Gloucestershire, can’t fault them , I was also told that if the rifle  is scrapped there is no fee . 

Pretty much standard here always took ages 

I also have the Tx1 with a 16'' barrel, a cracking little rifle although I fitted the alternative pistol grip and beavertail forend which collectively they off er a much better feel to the gun in my opinion.  Hope you enjoy it, they seem to like RWS subs and Hornady HV ammo.

20191031_172018_zpsdb1yxuwc.jpg

Phil

• Like 5

Well in spite of lockdown Gloucestershire police have got my variation processed and back to me today , bearing in mind that it was also a bank holiday this week . Also a 1:1 there is no charge. I have never had any issue with the FEOs they have always been quick and helpful. Three days is what they always seen to do for a variation. Giving the Seller a call now . Happy days ?

• Like 5

Well here she is and I’m not disappointed. I kept my old mod and sling but I’ve added a cheap and cheerful Hawke 3x9x50 and it is shooting Winchester subs at 50 meters in a tight group . Good enough for me . I like the magazine which is easy to load and also the safety catch which is the same as my other rifles which helps . I can’t fault the trigger which some people adjust, but I’m happy with it as it is . 
           A little trip around in the truck produced a squirrel and , and , erm a couple of erm what’s its . Damn , where’s my GL 36 book !!!!?

ACE82FBF-DB01-4A16-B855-CE60D021080E.jpeg

Edited by shovel leaner
  • Like 2
  • Haha 7
2 hours ago, shovel leaner said:

A little trip around in the truck produced a squirrel and , and , erm a couple of erm what’s its . Damn , where’s my GL 36 book !!!!?

ACE82FBF-DB01-4A16-B855-CE60D021080E.jpeg

Just say it man..... Ring necked doves?

• Haha 5