Disgusting Hob

Now I know that during the breeding season Hobs tend to neglect their personal hygiene but this year my hob is disgusting. The fur on his front and bag legs is caked in crap its awful. Does anyone else's Hobs get bad? He has never been like this before. I'm seriously considered giving the smelly twat a bath....anyone got any tips for bathing a ferret!? 

2 hours ago, Balaur said:

Some will get in water a swim/play on a real hot day. I used to have a tray about 4 inches deep I'd chuck in the run.

Yeah I did this last year. I put pebbles in as they like to put their heads under and fish them out

• Like 1

Thrown them in a large, deep plastic storage tub filled with warm water. Fish them out after a min or two and chuck them on the lawn. They'll clean themselves off while rubbing on the grass ;)

• Like 3
39 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Thrown them in a large, deep plastic storage tub filled with warm water. Fish them out after a min or two and chuck them on the lawn. They'll clean themselves off while rubbing on the grass ;)

Thought you were going to tell him to throw a hair drier in the tub as well then ?

• Haha 2
8 hours ago, Luckee legs said:

Absolutely, check out these two dirty buggers ?. As a contrast I also have two castrated jobs who live with the Jill's and they are in mint condition 

IMG-20200503-WA0006.jpg

Looks like the one on the lefts the giver and the poor sod on the rights the taker so yeah I agree they're dirty buggers.

• Sad 1