Load of bollocks

Just now, Bangersanmash said:

It's against the law to run a rabbit with a dog since 1828 them were his words. Never said with or without permission. Just said the law says since 1828 you can not run a dog against a rabbit. Now that might be lamping not day time. Because the law only came out in 2004 not to run hares so rabbits hares ad say is same so think it's lamping he was on about 

But a can't see in 1828 them having lamps ???

• Haha 1

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don’t help half the idiots in this game leaving gear they dropped with dogs on land or posting glory photos or vids all over fb there bringing it on there selfs ray they talk to much 

I'm same wi my farmer d his plough fecked up so I hand dug the 1000 acres for him an was glad 2 do it

with age comes legitimacy or that you can't fxxxcking run any more. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Bangersanmash said:

It's against the law to run a rabbit with a dog since 1828 them were his words. Never said with or without permission. Just said the law says since 1828 you can not run a dog against a rabbit. Now that might be lamping not day time. Because the law only came out in 2004 not to run hares so rabbits hares ad say is same so think it's lamping he was on about 

That’s a screenshot of the 1828 act the act as obviously been amended to to include lamping For modern day like you’ve said there was no lamps in 1828 it was candle power Back then the taking of rabbits with dogs is not illegal on permission I think the coppers weren’t doing the lad for the rabbit it was trespass an suspected poaching I think what the copper meant with his comment was the fact there was no permission so there for it’s illegal to run rabbit since 1828 under the law set by king George The lad was had bang to rights sadly mate the coppers are thick as pig shit they paint the picture to a screen audience giving bad press on the subject to rally followers to support them an make it appear that they have catched a major criminal from a criminal from a world wide network it’s stupid the lad had only had a rabbit 

4122FA52-AC3D-4CB2-828D-DA2839120328.png

5 minutes ago, poxon said:

That’s a screenshot of the 1828 act the act as obviously been amended to to include lamping For modern day like you’ve said there was no lamps in 1828 it was candle power Back then the taking of rabbits with dogs is not illegal on permission I think the coppers weren’t doing the lad for the rabbit it was trespass an suspected poaching I think what the copper meant with his comment was the fact there was no permission so there for it’s illegal to run rabbit since 1828 under the law set by king George The lad was had bang to rights sadly mate the coppers are thick as pig shit they paint the picture to a screen audience giving bad press on the subject to rally followers to support them an make it appear that they have catched a major criminal from a criminal from a world wide network it’s stupid the lad had only had a rabbit 

4122FA52-AC3D-4CB2-828D-DA2839120328.png

Notice it dont say rabbits ? If im right rabbits are classed as vermin ? Becomeing game or coney on a sunday ?

1 minute ago, Loton Moocher said:

Notice it dont say rabbits ? If im right rabbits are classed as vermin ? Becomeing game or coney on a sunday ?

Yes but it says night poaching ie trasspass or taking without consent to do so that’s what the lads been done for not the fact that taking rabbits or classed as virgin or not it’s become illegal due to tress pass 

Just now, poxon said:

Yes but it says night poaching ie trasspass or taking without consent to do so that’s what the lads been done for not the fact that taking rabbits or classed as virgin or not it’s become illegal due to tress pass 

Virmin 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, poxon said:

Lol wonder wat else you was reading there then mate ?  Lol yes your right they also become game when taken without permission ? Lets not forget these laws were drawn up for the rich ? Not changed in a way really ?

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Loton Moocher said:

Lol wonder wat else you was reading there then mate ?  Lol yes your right they also become game when taken without permission ? Lets not forget these laws were drawn up for the rich ? Not changed in a way really ?

f***ing true rich c**ts. As I've said for years we all shit out of the same hole nothing different to me than the next man. Except my big old tale ??

52 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

?? virgin he was a virgin till that night now he's been blessed ??

He’ll be a very witty young man now that’s for sure now he’s lost his v plates ?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Loton Moocher said:

All to protect an give rich c**ts free rain an immunity sadly ??I get great pleasure from visiting there lands That they apparently own under the cover of darkness they become mine ??

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, poxon said:

All to protect an give rich c**ts free rain an immunity sadly ??I get great pleasure from visiting there lands That they apparently own under the cover of darkness they become mine ??

Not much darkness now tho the fields are lit up like. Blackpool with rifle boys i sometimes think thats why the rabbit numbers have declined even the. Best lamping lurchers in the world can t compete with a rifle ?

31 minutes ago, Loton Moocher said:

Not much darkness now tho the fields are lit up like. Blackpool with rifle boys i sometimes think thats why the rabbit numbers have declined even the. Best lamping lurchers in the world can t compete with a rifle ?

Definitely can’t compete against a rifle our old land lamping shooting rights were sold to the highest bidder Soon as the crops were down 4x4s we’re out clearing what ever was able to shoot it was a nightmare but they always made a pattern of when they were out ?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, poxon said:

Definitely can’t compete against a rifle our old land lamping shooting rights were sold to the highest bidder Soon as the crops were down 4x4s we’re out clearing what ever was able to shoot it was a nightmare but they always made a pattern of when they were out ?

No pattern around here theres that many at it wAts worse some just leave wat they kill on the field  , with gun laws what they are makes me wonder how some i know manage to get a ticket in the first place ?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, poxon said:

We’re I am Now’s not bad for shooting the keepers get out shooting foxes to protect there birds but that’s mainly over the opposite side of the village a lot of the land on my end of the village is all grazing land I do get on there patch I’ve been out a few times on there spot why they been out them mules are quart as f**k you can hardly hear them crossing on to land

Just now, Loton Moocher said:

No pattern around here theres that many at it wAts worse some just leave wat they kill on the field  , with gun laws what they are makes me wonder how some i know manage to get a ticket in the first place ?

We’re I lived before it was normal to see dead fox all over the place plus dead rabbits we had some right dickheads shooting over there shooting over walkways with high power rifles in the direction of houses I got one lot chucked off there I know the old land manager on there I had a chat a lot of local people were complaining on our local social media fb news at on point about them this lot were dangerous as f**k. God knows how these lot got a firearms ticket