Up fields

Just keep going as before. If the government don’t want shut down construction sites , where we are with in 2 metres of each other and not just construction , but building , plumbing, hardware stores , garages and the list goes on and on . The worst are supermarkets. If we are going to have a shut down , then let’s shut it all down 

• Like 1

We are all learning the new rules, Boris gave us all the pointed finger and said - stay in unless absolutely essential, lads I feel the same as you  but a gun bag over my shoulder and Kaiser by my side does`nt look like exercise and a pi$$ed off plod will pull me as well as you.

My thoughts are just get the initial 3 weeks isolation out of the way and then see were we stand ?

Target practice is one of the first things you two need anyway BC and Rez. :rofl: :tongue2::feck:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I managed to get something over to them, it seems two of the 6 I’ve got are fine, and just said crack on. The other two have estate management companies and have said there on lock down, no one on the estates. And two haven’t replied. To be honest, I’ve actually sat back and had a think and for sure just gonna stay away for a month. I was throwing my toys out the pram to be honest. It’s just stressin me out having to stay home for weeks when getting out to the perms was my thing at the weekend... so I’ll have to be looking at the mrs mardeh face every fkin day. Just had a panic about it.

Garden targets it is then for a bit. 

All the best you lot x

1 hour ago, mark williams said:

We are all learning the new rules, Boris gave us all the pointed finger and said - stay in unless absolutely essential, lads I feel the same as you  but a gun bag over my shoulder and Kaiser by my side does`nt look like exercise and a pi$$ed off plod will pull me as well as you.

My thoughts are just get the initial 3 weeks isolation out of the way and then see were we stand ?

Target practice is one of the first things you two need anyway BC and Rez. :rofl: :tongue2::feck:

? 

?

Our firearms deptartment have said it is a grey area but in essence, don't shoot and stay at home. It is a shame as the sea wall is only 1.2 miles to the end of our village and we have 4 perms within a 5 min drive so very little distance for me to be able to fish or shoot   BUT   if I am seen doing these things, what will other people be saying about me, just as I would be saying if I saw people out doing things which are outside the letter of the rules.  We have to simply comply with the rules and find something to occupy ourselves, I will sort my garage today, then sort my fishing gear and make a load of new rigs, although I have already done the general weeding in the garden but I am pretty sure there are still things to do there.

Trish has worked out her exercise plan outside as it is a lovely day so she is happy, she has some crafting she enjoys when not clay shooting and she will be doing other things that float her boat. When we have caught up with all the little jobs, I think if we need keep a very open mind, we will find loads more to do filling the time,

Perhaps in three weeks, we can go shooting and fishing but I seriously doubt it guys, this is here to stay for some time so start to think outside the box. The good thing is that the weather is getting better (apart from what we are getting this weekend) so if you have a decent garden area, you can still enjoy some fresh air.

Good luck with it all guys and I hope you don't get too bored although I would far prefer to be bored out of my tree than have this awful virus. 

STAY SAFE

Phil

• Like 3

Yes only 1 malignant teewat to ring the bill and say "oh dear ossifer mr so n so is off out again keeps going out when mr boris said stay in " and you start with a £30 fine whuch goes up for each violation .And for our northern friends Police Scotland have said they will prosecute and you will get a criminal record and wallop no FAC anymore so is it worth the candle ?

Air rifles at home ,reload if you do ,clean what you can ,recharge what you can and grit your teeth .I recomend ,We were Soldiers ,Kajaki,The Wall ,Hurt Locker ,Hamburger Hill ,Memphis Belle ,Fury,Das Boot, Cross of Iron ,and any other "home movies" you enjoy atb 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 23/03/2020 at 22:13, villaman said:

But we are shooting for food , same as shopping for food but safer than going to the shops . That’s the way I see it 

This is the best response ive seen thus far should one be questioned.Wonder if I can apply it to fishing too.