Started building some Kennel boxes

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Busy weekend this weekend and last not enough hours in a day at weekends to get stuff done been investing some money in a complete new kennel set up for my dogs it’s strange when your in to working do

With this virus kicking about an plenty of time on my hands I’ve finished the kennel boxes bar changing the hinges like I wanted to I’m going to use these for a bit as I don’t want to be spending mone

Never seen the like on it which end dya hit the nail with 

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

Get some rubber matting mate from local horse tack shop or off ebay. Great stuff for in your box kennels and easy to scrub down with a mop atb

I see some of that rubber matting on eBay the other day I might get some 

• Like 1

P have you seen the rubber roof matting they use on site over the plywood boards before the precast fibreglass roof sections? Acquired some from site.... Great stuff for lining boxes, back of the car or truck, even sit  the lazyspa lol... DSC_0485.JPG.f5aabc33b6487c116bf261c369e12542.JPGDSC_0484.JPG.d1a2c59ca86abdbe9f74aa9d00a8d00f.JPG

Hard wearing, don't hold smell and can be washed, hosed down?

• Like 1
5 hours ago, poxon said:

I see some of that rubber matting on eBay the other day I might get some 

It's made for the job specially designed for animal housing. Better off using that than cutting corners an using owt cheaper. Nowt against your comment Danny pal but you can see from picture it's been holding moisture that under it. Even if these animal matting's  are out side they still don't let moisture in.

34 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

P have you seen the rubber roof matting they use on site over the plywood boards before the precast fibreglass roof sections? Acquired some from site.... Great stuff for lining boxes, back of the car or truck, even sit  the lazyspa lol... DSC_0485.JPG.f5aabc33b6487c116bf261c369e12542.JPGDSC_0484.JPG.d1a2c59ca86abdbe9f74aa9d00a8d00f.JPG

Hard wearing, don't hold smell and can be washed, hosed down?

I’ll have to look out for some is it the stuff they do flat roofs with?ill look when we’re back to graft i visit a few sites in a week normally so shouldn’t take me to track some down to borrow ??

5 minutes ago, poxon said:

I’ll have to look out for some is it the stuff they do flat roofs with?ill look when we’re back to graft i visit a few sites in a week normally so shouldn’t take me to track some down to borrow ??

They use it under the floors and precast concrete stairs for flats?

10 x1 m rolls on fleabay for 40/50 notes.... Better if it's free??

2 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

They use it under the floors and precast concrete stairs for flats?

10 x1 m rolls on fleabay for 40/50 notes.... Better if it's free??

ill have a look about ??Cheers for that if I can’t find it one of my mates is a ground worker an terrier man bet he’ll know we’re there’s some he don’t miss a thing when it comes to freebies off site especially for the dogs 

always better when it’s free 

41 minutes ago, poxon said:

ill have a look about ??Cheers for that if I can’t find it one of my mates is a ground worker an terrier man bet he’ll know we’re there’s some he don’t miss a thing when it comes to freebies off site especially for the dogs 

always better when it’s free 

That rubber roofing stuff is shite real talk  

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, Black neck said:

That rubber roofing stuff is shite real talk  

If hes wanting a freebe ad say the belts that they use on the rubble crushing machines the old belts. I got my pal some its bang on. Ad say its 2 to 3 meters wide  you just cut off what you need in length atb. It's heavy as fk tho lol.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Bangersanmash said:

If hes wanting a freebe ad say the belts that they use on the rubble crushing machines the old belts. I got my pal some its bang on. Ad say its 2 to 3 meters wide  you just cut off what you need in length atb. It's heavy as fk tho lol.

It dont stick 2 the deck bera off wi torch on for roofs or grp for lining runs ect 

No ulterior motives I'm a slater lol?