Barcelona

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At least he only lets the dog watch, there’s one or two on here that would have it join in

Shes a good little sort he brought her round the gaff last week i was looking at her as if to say " what you doing with this little mug " ? Nah he,s a good lad actually.....his dad was a great fr

I know exactly where they are mate and it's nice but the arse road corner of nowhere. Tell him to get her down to Bourne and Gothic. PM me and I'll send you my number. He can what's app me and I'll se

Posted Images

Mushroom thats it....just a quickun mate....a lad close to me arrives in your city today to romance his little bird for Valentines Day he,s staying at the Senator Spa Hotel about 5 minutes from Colblanc Metro Station apparently.....is there any nice restaurants you could recommend close to them for Friday night....nothing too posh or extravagant but they're only 19 so a bit trendy and lively....he seems to think im Judith Chalmers for some reason but said id do my best to find out for him....??

6 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Mushroom thats it....just a quickun mate....a lad close to me arrives in your city today to romance his little bird for Valentines Day he,s staying at the Senator Spa Hotel about 5 minutes from Colblanc Metro Station apparently.....is there any nice restaurants you could recommend close to them for Friday night....nothing too posh or extravagant but they're only 19 so a bit trendy and lively....he seems to think im Judith Chalmers for some reason but said id do my best to find out for him....??

Aye I can help you out mate. I know the area really well, used to live there. Depends what you call extravagant and what they want from the ambiance. Do they want to stay in that area or travel to other areas? What kind of food etc. 

34 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Aye I can help you out mate. I know the area really well, used to live there. Depends what you call extravagant and what they want from the ambiance. Do they want to stay in that area or travel to other areas? What kind of food etc. 

The main thing is that its a lively gaff around other youngsters with music either in the gaff or within easy reach of where they eat they dont want to be hopping about travelling and obviously dont know the area at all.....i know its within easy reach of the Nou Camp as they are walking there tomorrow so within the same sort of distance....not too poncey,smart casual get up....just your normal tapas/seafood......he,s trying to get into her knickers but dont want to skint himself in the process mate you know how it go,s. ?

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Holy fcuk. Let’s all remember mushrooms idea of a bit a romance is a few bottles a Newcir brown, a chippy an Leyton the dog watch them have a roll about the bed ffs ?‍♂️He is the last dwarf on this earth I’d ask this sort a advice ???

True last time he advised me of a “decent” place it ended up being a lgbtq midget fest 

• Haha 2
40 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

The main thing is that its a lively gaff around other youngsters with music either in the gaff or within easy reach of where they eat they dont want to be hopping about travelling and obviously dont know the area at all.....i know its within easy reach of the Nou Camp as they are walking there tomorrow so within the same sort of distance....not too poncey,smart casual get up....just your normal tapas/seafood......he,s trying to get into her knickers but dont want to skint himself in the process mate you know how it go,s. ?

Tell him to stay away from the hotel restaurants around there, overpriced and not that good. Escargolet picante, is good. If they head to camp Nou, then carry on towards the metro Collblanc (street is called riera blanca) it's on the left hand side. If they want to travel a little bit. Metro from Collblanc and get off at placa de Sants, walk up to placa Oscar, good bars and tapas around there, I recommend the vermouth bar (can't miss it) very nice food and non too pricey. Remember this is Barcelona mate the food and drink scene isn't completely connected to the music scene. Placas tend to be groups talking eating and drinking. If he wants to travel into BCN for the music and food, shoko, opium and the like will have all that carry on (be prepared to pay!). If he wants a decent place for another day, that is pretty plush, very good food and not over the top... Chiringuito Las Sardinitas.

Roof top bar for the Saturday day time is La gavina and then they can stroll down the beach to the chiringuito. Neither is cheap but not over the top.

I also have a friend who works as a chef at a very nice restaurant Direkte Boqueria, right in the centre (las Ramblas) not sure if they will be booked up being Valentine's but this place is trying to win a Michelin star. Will be a bit more pricey than what I've previously suggested but it is pretty exclusive (4-5 tables only) and they do the whole special taste effort. I reckon it's worth it. If they are interested let me know and I'll ask if they have space.

Anything else I can help with let me know ;)

Edited by mushroom
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Look who’s become all cultured ffs?‍♂️

michellin fcuking star ?? don’t they make tyres??

What can I say.... there's a reason the ladies go back to my gaff.... and no it's not the Rohypnol ?

It's culture my "Stick thy hand up a cows shaft, jock friend" ?

• Haha 2