BSA mk2 left hand stock

For sale my brothers getting rid of his gun it’s had half a tin of pellets through it the entire time he’s had it used it for the rats in his back garden comes with BSA Bag the other half a tin of pellets ? Hawk scope for any more info message me he’s looking around £500 haven’t a clue how to donate if it’s a problem me putting it on here just let me know atb B.B. 

EF79114E-285B-4096-9803-2606A0B198FD.jpeg

On 03/02/2020 at 12:53, philpot said:

We believe you me ole dukzz

Phil

? yeah. I did. Burning one now. F’sake. Oh well. Got a do at the weekend, two of Jess’ gay mates got engaged... ?‍❤️‍?‍?? so after that I’ll get my fengshuwayyy in order. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Rez said:

? yeah. I did. Burning one now. F’sake. Oh well. Got a do at the weekend, two of Jess’ gay mates got engaged... ?‍❤️‍?‍?? so after that I’ll get my fengshuwayyy in order. 

Haha...Where’s mitch’s invite?!

he loves a gay wedding?

• Haha 2

Ahhhh. Bugger. Sorry. That’s my fault. It’s not really that there gay, they just like exploring each other’s vents and that. To bring it back to the hunting side of things, Jesus, Dan, the ones that takes it, mate, he is a proper predator. I’ve never witnessed a better hunter. He’s the static hunter type. Wait for that moment and that, and then strike, hard and fast. ?

I assume you’ve got this rifle on freeads, gun star and trader? It looks mint so it will go.  

I can just imagine you in the lurcher threads... “lads, DO NOT go in the airgun section, there all f’k up” ?

• Haha 3