From my housing association this morning, offering me a 1 bed bungalow in the next village, its one place i told the housing officer I wouldn't mind moving to, get away from here, so I went and had a look, not for me im afraid, to isolated, my fault entirely, in the beginning  when Ruth passed, I wanted as far away as possible from this village, but now I see life in a different way, I have made friends here, this morning, I got a hug from one of Ruths friends, first human contact in months,  I wouldn't know a soul if I moved, so tomorrow I will get in touch with the housing association to tell em , thank you   but no thanks, im In a 2 bedroomed house, and they want me out as much as I do, but im in no hurry, the place I move to, has to be what I want, just hope they don't take me off the list for being ungratefull

• Like 3

keith,tough it out mate, a place will come up for you.it sounds like your in council accomodation?? they will want your's with it having two beds..i am going thru the same as you, with my wife and bestest friend i ever had passing mate..feckin wrecks ya dont it..you lose all structure in your life. get back out in to the fields mate..it helps me alot,if you ever want to talk i'm here mate..good luck matey...

• Like 5