Hit object out of action!??

Out with the bitch at the weekend getting a few runs with her an a mates bitch to finish off the Christmas holidays ended in a bit of a disaster my bitch hit a random object that that was randomly out in the middle of a big field the bitch hit it at full tilt it looked like a branch of some sort I didn’t see this on scanning the field before slipping the bitch gave it one hell of a smack on impact it flung her I heard here yelp then nothing it took the wind right out of her my hart skipped a couple of beats my head was saying f**k I’ve crippled or killed another dog I started going towards her she was straight up an making her way back a little sign of relief that she wasn’t dead she come back  crabbing with a couple of war wounds 2 small puncher wounds an some savage swelling got her home an cleaned up and checked her over properly the bruiseing looks pretty savage she’s been in the house since I’ve been giving her metacam an using arnica gell on her I’ve had her out on a couple of steady light walks just to the bottom of the village an back she seems fine just bruised up the swelling had started reducing I woke up this morning early doors before going to work come in to my living room it was like a murder scene there was blood everywhere she’d spent the night licking the wounds an opened one up so it bled out everywhere.

2E4EF185-3634-4214-9234-D152E62B5A13.jpeg

55285200-3612-4688-B521-8EBE220D7EE1.jpeg

• Sad 2

That's a shiter mate some bruising that is pal but like you say least shes still alive puncture looks abit savage maybe the pics make it look worse. Bet the missus wasnt to happy with blood all over the place first thing in the morning 

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

That's a shiter mate some bruising that is pal but like you say least shes still alive puncture looks abit savage maybe the pics make it look worse. Bet the missus wasnt to happy with blood all over the place first thing in the morning 

Yeah bad do mate but these things happen if we’re going to run them but lest she’s alive The puncture looks worse than it is mate the bitch as opened it up licking it.she’ll heal  abit of time off an rest up she’ll be ready for some running soon enough. Mate I wish I’d of got pictures it looked like a murder scene she wasn’t to impressed but shes a lot like me not very materialistic she did say if I can’t get this out the sofa I’ll have to treat her to a new sofa?

• Haha 1

Bitch should heal fine lads just war wounds bit of bruising an damaged pride from her I’m a bit gutted as well she’s out of action for a bit as so far this season we been doing pretty good on the lamp ticking over so far it’s been trouble free up an till now but these things happen when lamping the risk it always there to damage a dog or end it’s life or end working career for good but it’s the risk we all take. As gutted I am she’s in the sick bay for a bit we’re there’s a negative there’s a positive I can concentrate all energy on getting my pup pining some rabbits in nets she’s at just the right age now 

• Like 2

Shame that n with us into Jan now that'll be her season done won't it but as you say atleast she's ok n plenty time to recover, it will probably be right in a couple weeks get some dermagel for her it's good stuff.

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, dodger said:

Shame that n with us into Jan now that'll be her season done won't it but as you say atleast she's ok n plenty time to recover, it will probably be right in a couple weeks get some dermagel for her it's good stuff.

We don’t stop running down here mate till first  week in March plenty of time for her to heal an be really for a few runs before the end of the season shouldn’t take to long hopefully For her to heal I recon in 3weeks time she’ll be ready for some running. ill have a look we’re can you get it from I’ll look at the reviews