Bit more rottin

5 hours ago, Black neck said:

Bin down gleny club owd lad ??it

No mate quadriceps development

Bit of food and exercise you can shape up,

I'm yet to meet a man that wants to fight me, few years thai boxing and Filipino escrima I'm the daftest brush you'll ever meet off me tits, but I could put your guts on your air max before you could say garlic sausage, though I'd sooner  counsel a person through their problems, and see them succeed in life

• Haha 1
26 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

I'm yet to meet a man that wants to fight me, few years thai boxing and Filipino escrima I'm the daftest brush you'll ever meet off me tits, but I could put your guts on your air max before you could say garlic sausage, though I'd sooner  counsel a person through their problems, and see them succeed in life

You need some sleep man 

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, Penda said:

Another fine day for yah blackie you enjoy yah rotten did yah use any forrits or a Smokey ?

Smokey and grafter and moving stuff about be hand ,the lad left his tractor there 2 days and the rots chewed the wires and hoses so its fecked 

13 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Smokey and grafter and moving stuff about be hand ,the lad left his tractor there 2 days and the rots chewed the wires and hoses so its fecked 

That's nee good lad I'd be screwan if that was me the rats round our end would took nicked it never mind chewed wires ?

3 hours ago, low plains drifter said:

Do you catch the quarry yourself or do you use dogs  ??