Whats happening thats given everybody mouse problems , in the last fortnight six folk have whispered ive got mice in the house can you get rid of them ?

Usually get a couple of requests when the temperature drops  and they start coming into houses but 6 at one time not near each other and first question are you or the next door neighbours feeding the birds ?. 

The most common mouse infestation out here are what the French call Mulots. The Latin name is: Apodemus sylvaticus which I think translates to Wood Mouse. They are very frequently found in barns and the old buildings adjoining or next to old houses. They are a lot larger than the mouse usually found in houses. Adults are often mistaken for young rats. This one had been getting into a live catch rat cage and then slipping out by pushing the door against the spring so it opened enough to squeeze out. I only found that out by watching a trail-cam footage. The cage trap was given to me a few weeks ago and I've now secured the back door so it can't happen again. 

628067144_TrappedMulot.jpg.df99b9f061872d683813279f245108e6.jpg

• Like 3