Happy Birthday Gun To Me.

I've had another thread going titled Remington Tyrant .22 reason being I was thinking of buying one....and quite a few other choices along the way.

Well I was 50 last Thursday and ordered myself a new gun off Sportsguns and it was delivered this morning.

I went with a Remington Sabre Thumbhole .22 

it was delivered this morning at 9.30am by sportsguns also known as Cardigan sports,well worth £19.50 delivery charge.I can't fault the level of customer service right from the time I placed my order over the phone,the text with delivery date and 3 hour time slot,to the delivery this morning. Thanks to all at sportsguns. 

I'm 100% happy with the gun means I've never actually seen one in the flesh only online.

First thing I done was fired a few pellets through to make sure it was shooting ok and the safety worked ok.

Then gave the barrel a clean with the pull through& patches sprayed with Napier power  airgun oil.

Fitted  Bisley stock and barrel swivels and sling.

I decided the scopes that came with it wasn't to bad quality and build,so I fitted them to see how they do with the Hawke one piece mount.

Still yet to zero it.

A big thank you to members that gave me advice and input.

A few pics to follow,but I must say the woodwork looks much better in the flesh than in the pics.

IMG_20191122_213152_161.JPG

IMG_20191122_211429.jpg

IMG_20191122_211308.jpg

IMG_20191122_211403.jpg

IMG_20191122_211155.jpg

IMG_20191122_213119_095.JPG

• Like 8