If I ever win the lotto.

11 minutes ago, TOMO said:

I'm I right in thinking elk and red deer are the same species ??

Elk and red deer can have fertile offspring, often a strong indicator that two animals belong to the samespecies. But there are also many differences between the two. ... An average bull elk weighs 720 pounds, while a red deer stag averages just 400.

• Like 1

Don't need a lottery win to own a piece of land,i was in Canada last month,had a look at some stunning houses (my missus wanted us to look at new-builds) within touching distance of thousands of acres of crown-land,lots of hunting acerage bargains,this ones £15k sterling for 80 acres,moose,bear,deer.

https://www.landwatch.com/default.aspx?ct=D&pid=200101092

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, mackem said:

Don't need a lottery win to own a piece of land,i was in Canada last month,had a look at some stunning houses (my missus wanted us to look at new-builds) within touching distance of thousands of acres of crown-land,lots of hunting acerage bargains,this ones £15k sterling for 80 acres,moose,bear,deer.

https?/www.landwatch.com/default.aspx?ct=D&pid=200101092

You thinking of making a move over there Mackem.

That's some amount of property for that money, with plenty of game too.

Atb Sox 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Thought an elk was a moose.

Moose is the largest of all deer and is easily identified from other deer not only by its size but by its huge palmate antlers. Elk is smaller and more slender, without the bulbous nose. But there is another view that Moose andElk are same. The animal Alces alces is known as Moose in North America but Elk in Europe

• Like 1