All starts tomorrow

The glorious 12th, start of the grouse shooting season and the time of year to start digging out your leads/collars/nets/wellies etc, buy some fresh battery’s for your locators and boxes, get your lamps charged up and get the dogs fit (and yourself lol) as the hunting season is just around the corner! Looking forward to this one as my youngest rabbiting busher is now ready to go properly and can see what’s she’s got about her but early signs are all good and should be some good days ahead once she settles down to her job and stops being a c**t lol but no rush and she can come along as she wants.

A688E8A8-683E-4C2F-9F2C-635D4898948D.jpeg.8cd70d0e4a82415b56f086973d0ef19f.jpeg

There’s definitely that feel in the air so get out there and enjoy it while you can, Sunderland will still be shit when you get back :whistling: 

infact f**k it I’m going out now for an hour or two and catch the sunset.....good season to you all in whatever sport you do :thumbs:

• Like 5

The big dog is just finishing her season, so it wont affect my season....the terrier I've been waiting on for 18 months finally looks like it is coming in so hopefully a youngster to start at the end of the season as well...

We've got Geths youngster to bring on as well.... get the comp out of the way then the season can slowly start..

58 minutes ago, Stoney100 said:

The glorious 12th, start of the grouse shooting season and the time of year to start digging out your leads/collars/nets/wellies etc, buy some fresh battery’s for your locators and boxes, get your lamps charged up and get the dogs fit (and yourself lol) as the hunting season is just around the corner! Looking forward to this one as my youngest rabbiting busher is now ready to go properly and can see what’s she’s got about her but early signs are all good and should be some good days ahead once she settles down to her job and stops being a c**t lol but no rush and she can come along as she wants.

A688E8A8-683E-4C2F-9F2C-635D4898948D.jpeg.8cd70d0e4a82415b56f086973d0ef19f.jpeg

There’s definitely that feel in the air so get out there and enjoy it while you can, Sunderland will still be shit when you get back :whistling: 

infact f**k it I’m going out now for an hour or two and catch the sunset.....good season to you all in whatever sport you do :thumbs:

Cracking pair, what are they pal?