Arm Wrestling (info )

I used to be pretty good at arm wrestling and had a run of 18 wins in a row ( nothing pro just pub gambling ) but I popped both my elbows on a dead lift and have never been able to arm wrestle the same since ... strange thing is my right arm is my predominant arm but my left was always stronger ......

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If the referees do their job the kings move is as legitimate as anything else......newcomers to arm wrestling always view it as just stretching your arm out to put the brakes on,the big mistake new la

There you go you are answering your own questions about the kings move.....you had deep bone pain just from mere side pressure,think of the pain you would be in after the complete hyperextension it ta

Yeah that's the Ukrainian Oleg Zhokh, he wasn't actually born like that as far as I know. I think his arm is that size because of his strength training regime. 

12 hours ago, Jobi said:

Yeah that's the Ukrainian Oleg Zhokh, he wasn't actually born like that as far as I know. I think his arm is that size because of his strength training regime. 

He was born like it......though Mick could of been referring to Mathias Schlitte who is another lopsided puller theres a few of them now.

10 hours ago, MickC said:

Defo some big men competing in arm wrestling , just look like they where born to arm wrestle the way they have built themselves up and others that are naturally gifted like Jeff Dabe and his 19" forearms and Worlds biggest hands, Denis Cyplenkov is another with monster hands. https://liftn.com/bodybuilders-hands-are-so-massive-that-they-look-photoshopped/

Jeff Dabe has never competed at the highest level,though Cyplenkov along with John Brzenk are probably 2 of the best built athletes for arm wrestling theres been...light in the legs and waist,huge thick back and lats,strong shoulders,big hands,well rounded arms....another perfectly built puller is Geoff Hale in the lightweight division....Cyplenkov and Brzenk were born to arm wrestle their physical structure allows them to make great connections between muscle groups in order to get the power down,when you start to understand what your looking at its so impressive to watch the sport performed well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmwAUNDiySQ

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

He was born like it......though Mick could of been referring to Mathias Schlitte who is another lopsided puller theres a few of them now.

Jeff Dabe has never competed at the highest level,though Cyplenkov along with John Brzenk are probably 2 of the best built athletes for arm wrestling theres been...light in the legs and waist,huge thick back and lats,strong shoulders,big hands,well rounded arms....another perfectly built puller is Geoff Hale in the lightweight division....Cyplenkov and Brzenk were born to arm wrestle their physical structure allows them to make great connections between muscle groups in order to get the power down,when you start to understand what your looking at its so impressive to watch the sport performed well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmwAUNDiySQ

You sure he was born like that?  

Brzenk was unreal, I think back then Denis was a relative novice but he was still a powerful bloke. 

Just look how much Denis had progressed in less than 2 years. 

Edited by Jobi

Am i sure he was born with a deformed hand....yes i am.

Cyplenkov has developed physically without doubt.....but his table iq has always been behind the top guys....i think it was the year after that Brzenk beat Denis 6 - 0 in a supermatch.

Edited by gnasher16