The Fishlocker

Incredible session on the hounds

I am lucky enough to have had some amazing fishing sessions. This definitely ranks up there with one of my best ever from the shore. By then end of it I was absolutely spent... but I’d do it all again in a heartbeat!! Haha.

• Like 2

Look forward to that later. We heading into big bass season soon on the beaches

• Like 1

Smooth hounds seem to be turning up more and more. 20 years ago we would have had to go up to Westward Hoe to catch one, now they seem every were.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Arry said:

Smooth hounds seem to be turning up more and more. 20 years ago we would have had to go up to Westward Hoe to catch one, now they seem every were.

Cheers Arry

That’s funny you should say that. 😉

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Arry said:

Cheers Arry

They're showing fairly well local now Arry, hopefully as time progresses we'll get the same size as the channel produces from beesands 😁

• Like 2

19 hours ago, terryd said:

Look forward to that later. We heading into big bass season soon on the beaches

Autumn winter time has always been my best time for the bigger girls. November-ish.

7 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

They're showing fairly well local now Arry, hopefully as time progresses we'll get the same size as the channel produces from beesands 😁

We just need a few good years with no commercial pressure and good angler education. Look at how well the specific numbers have bounced back. 👍🏻

Never caught one and it is a aim this summer to bag one,cracking session FL and well done   :clapper: ..

10 hours ago, fireman said:

Never caught one and it is a aim this summer to bag one,cracking session FL and well done   :clapper: ..

Take some peeler to the beach fm, lad from uo your way catches them on YouTube 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, The Fishlocker said:

We just need a few good years with no commercial pressure and good angler education. Look at how well the specific numbers have bounced back. 👍🏻

Yeah mate, fingers crossed we get it. 

Do you get them in Cornwall fl? 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Take some peeler to the beach fm, lad from uo your way catches them on YouTube 

When i go to the coast it's Bass on lures at the moment,but saying that the new boat is days away from being sorted so fingers crossed  next weekend will see us anchored up with a bait laying in wait for one..

• Like 1