23 hours ago, Greyman said:

Loads of vids on YouTube mate regarding band cutting godluck and keep us informed how it goes ✌️✌️

I’ve  just decided to treat myself. I’ve fancied one of these for quite some time now, but parting with cash isn’t something I find easy.......it’s the Target sniper ott/ttf. I’ve opted for the small version, although I do have quite large hands.....just think it will suit me better.

I was torn between the scorpion the target sniper. If I’m right I think I read in a post of yours it’s a bit of a pain to band up for ttf.......that should be fun!

shortstraw

Edited by Shortstraw
47 minutes ago, Shortstraw said:

I’ve  just decided to treat myself. I’ve fancied one of these for quite some time now, but parting with cash isn’t something I find easy.......it’s the Target sniper ott/ttf. I’ve opted for the small version, although I do have quite large hands.....just think it will suit me better.

I was torn between the scorpion the target sniper. If I’m right I think I read in a post of yours it’s a bit of a pain to band up for ttf.......that should be fun!

shortstraw

41 minutes ago, C.green said:

Very good them target snipers seen some good shots with them.

Catty slag, I,ve to many really if that’s possible, but here is my small target sniper,  Bill Hayes must have hands like spades as the small version is still bigger than many, would say it is one of the easiest catty,s to get accurate with that I,ve owned,  here you go for a size reference PPSG and cheap Chinese , recommend taping the ally ones as they get a bit slippery when ✌️✌️

5BFD9FEB-017D-47A3-8C6D-D9CDE400C525.jpeg

7A8BB477-321A-49E1-9E60-28E21BAC42C5.jpeg

• Like 1

I have the full size hts in polycarb, don't like it for some reason, flip clips fit it and make band changes easy, also have a tac hammer that I like in ttf and a topshot that I had a problem in that it was 50/50 hitting the target or hit the forks. Fitting gypsy tabs cured the problem.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...