5 hours in a wheel arch

Went out at 9 am to fit a set of new pads to the car before the sun got to warm, well after a total strip and rebuild of a seized calliper and refacing one disc badly grooved from over working and worn pads 5 hours bent down in a wheel arch in 35 degree heat thought I’d have a nice ? cool bath, think I might need another one ???

7AF765EE-F532-4AA6-8AE5-C2E8A4FB7F5F.jpeg

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Went out at 9 am to fit a set of new pads to the car before the sun got to warm, well after a total strip and rebuild of a seized calliper and refacing one disc badly grooved from over working and worn pads 5 hours bent down in a wheel arch in 35 degree heat thought I’d have a nice ? cool bath, think I might need another one ???

7AF765EE-F532-4AA6-8AE5-C2E8A4FB7F5F.jpeg

'Dad ...leave the water in for me.....'????

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, delswal said:

How the feck did you lay in that ya mucky auld fecker...............been better off walking through a car wash 

Straight in the shower afterwards, sweating like a pig laying in the gutter = one messy  fecker I looked like a fat caddis when I crawled out ???

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

Tomorrow you can spend 5 hrs indoors in the shade...putting a new side on that bath and doing the flooring. 

The bath is going mate last room of the house to do before selling up and getting on ????

• Like 1