Jump to content

Recommended Posts

This little lady with the 2 patches will hopefully be coming home in a few weeks time. The house is quiet with no terrier and the lurchers are no hassle at all. I still feel like a parts missing and mooching just hasn't been the same without a little dog 

20190619_190819.jpg

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

Good luck with her John nice to have a terrier about is she just for mooching about 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Good luck with her John nice to have a terrier about is she just for mooching about 

Hopefully she will be used in the same way as my last mate. Not everyone's cup off tea but works for me. Bushing to the big dogs some digging and ye some general mooching 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Added some new blood to my dogs this summer, The one on the left is my choice I bet you it's a dog  haha ?

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Apache... said:

Added some new blood to my dogs this summer, The one on the left is my choice I bet you it's a dog  haha ?

It's a bitch mate both are . I like the smaller types for around me. She's related to my old dog, I just don't have a terrier around  me at the minute 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Some right good breeding in there so there is all the best  think you should  call her peanut 

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Cocobean said:

Some right good breeding in there so there is all the best  think you should  call her peanut 

😂😂, I said peanut a while ago but the kids wanna call her dora so that's me told 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 20/06/2019 at 12:13, johnrussell84 said:

It's a bitch mate both are . I like the smaller types for around me. She's related to my old dog, I just don't have a terrier around  me at the minute 

What happened to her wee Russel John?

Did he not serve a wee bitch recently?

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Francie said:

What happened to her wee Russel John?

Did he not serve a wee bitch recently?

He needed pts in March mate. He went to a wee russell/paterdale bitch she had 7 pups  not long before it went on to find him in 2 good digs but even then he hadnt really been right from the december and gradually got worse 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Francie said:

What happened to her wee Russel John?

Did he not serve a wee bitch recently?

Pup from litter there 

AE51CD72-EE55-48F9-A896-BAFC3D72700B.jpeg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 26/06/2019 at 07:14, johnrussell84 said:

He needed pts in March mate. He went to a wee russell/paterdale bitch she had 7 pups  not long before it went on to find him in 2 good digs but even then he hadnt really been right from the december and gradually got worse 

 

Sorry to hear that John, did you get one of the pups?

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×