Jump to content

Recommended Posts

T he Dog picked up a toad last night and put it down very quickly , she was uncomfortable for an hour and drank a lot of Water, not a clue why she done it as she usually places a Paw on Frogs and Toads and just sniffs must have been a shock to the system .

002.JPG

Share this post


Link to post

think they excrete a bad tasting liquid ,dont think its poisonous ,just unpleasant

Share this post


Link to post

One of my favorite creatures toads.

I used to have a EBT that would gobble them up on sight, with seemingly no after effects but then, the dog was as mad as a hatter..! 🤪🤮

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×