I keep getting turned down for new permissions.

I have a ratting/ferreting dog (jack russell), ferrets and all the gear and now how to a certain degree ( im no expert), accurate air rifle (daystate regal .177) with good field craft knowledge and respect for land, owners, public and animals.

I have great common sense of using all the above.

But i cant gather a new permission.

I have tried everything from well writen letters with insurence details to knocking on doors. Not dressed in full camo but respectably dressed.

I fear my current permission might be gone soon due to current land owners getting old and wanting to move.

I fear i may well have to get rid of my ferrets and dog to be used somewhere they will be used.

Any tips please lads n ladess's

FF

it's not ideal but I have spent a lifetime of freelancing. if people are honest a lot on here have done the same. it's your choice but it's better than getting rid and giving up. 

• Like 1
On 12/05/2019 at 00:05, Archibold said:

I got a bit sick of wasted journeys to my perms I hammered with ferrets for years and where hit by mixy too and after a 30 mile trip with the airgun and shotgun where hardly worth the effort. I wrote a short but straight to the point email and sent it to every golf course id be willing to travel to on yell . Com and I got a bite. Bingo a huge golf course with lots of rabbits. And got myself onto a waiting list on others if needed on others. It's 60 mile to the NE coast  there and then back but worth it.  Maybe you should give a go. ATVB tomburras. 

Ermmm... Tom? New member or... what’s goin on?

2 hours ago, mark williams said:

Aye up Archibold :bye:

What's with Tom ? :hmm:

Keep an eye on this fecker lads.

Nothing dodgy loI - I couldn't log in with my old username so started a new account then got my old account sorted. ?

• Like 1