Evening, 

I'm looking for a syndicate DIY shoot. I'm as interested in the keepering side of it, working parties, feeding & conservation etc as I am the few days shooting. 

I work as a shepherd, genuine countryman through & through. Over 15 years shooting experience. GWCT member. Just happiest working outside! 

Thanks in advance 

Ben 

27 minutes ago, The one said:

Aye good luck mate , but as a Shepard dont you have contacts what about starting your own little shoot ?. 

That's (hopefully) a work in progress for couple of years time. Cracking down hard on fox & other preadator this year to help wild birds.

Our own land is predominantly just grassland. Both neighbours are arable & release birds but both have own shoots already. We do have a large woodland which hasn't had any management for last 30 years! That's something I'm hoping to rent from my gaffer in a year or so.

Have you asked around the local farms to see if they are after beaters for there shoot, that’s always the way on my shoot, if you want to be a member you need to put the work in, saying that I’ll always give them a bit of shooting for there efforts ?

• Like 1