ANY INFO ON GOULD BRED DOGS

good luck with them mate theres a lot of good dogs from gould blood i have seen a lot of them work and they are hard why not contact ken through edrd he'd an ad in recently

Do you mean contact Ken Gould? I thought Ken Gould died years ago.

he`s still around mate . otherwise he would`nt be advertising dogs in edrd :whistling:

why would some one with the name of ken gould,a man who once had a name for his selfe selling his black dogs,and now russels would want to advertise his dogs ?? to be honest withyou if they are as good as he says,and others i would think he,d have no need to advatise. at a time when you 'd find it hard to get a good working pup,goulds are for sale publicly ??. dont know about you ! but most of the well bred dogs i know for are sold before they're born. maybe they better than anything gould bred ? who knows ??

good luck with them mate theres a lot of good dogs from gould blood i have seen a lot of them work and they are hard why not contact ken through edrd he'd an ad in recently

Do you mean contact Ken Gould? I thought Ken Gould died years ago.

he`s still around mate . otherwise he would`nt be advertising dogs in edrd :whistling:

Never read the EDRD for years mate otherwise I'd might have knew :whistling:

it was in proudys post mate :whistling::doh:
He was a handy little dog, he would bay steady for 20 min and if foxy wouldn't bolt you could call him out and move on to the next burry as long as they weren't in a hedge as for some reason he didn't like hedge burries. He got nocked down on the road outside my house before I could get a pup out of him.

dont want to offend you mate but not the kind of dog that working terriers are bred from,so good job you didnt breed from him. dogs like that arent real working terriers

Strange really when you look at the pedigrees of the good dogs, it's the strong dam lines that jump out at you but people rarely mention the bitches that produced the good dogs.

I agree. Funny thing that its always the dog and no attention paid to the bitches they lined to produce the good ones. ;)

Guest ripstop

SURELY IF THE DOG BAYED FOR 20 MINS, THEN THERE WAS SOMETHING AT HOME :whistling: THE DOG MUST HAVE BEEN YOUNG, AND MAYBE ONLY LEARNING THE ROPES, THEN TIME SHOULD HAVE BEEN SPENT, MAYBE NOT SHOUTING HIM OUT FOR A START, NOT HAVING A GO MATE, ONLY AN OBSERVATION, IF YOU WANTED A DOG FOR BOLTING THEN A JR WOULD HAVE SUITED YOU

• 3 weeks later...
Guest fell terrier
i hope not he was sat here having a cuppa yesterday

Sorry mate, thanks for enlightening me. I honestly hadn't heard of him for years. Didn't think he was around anymore. Sorry Ken :doh:

some crack that ken gould didnt even breed smithy and thats for certain as i had a full brother to him straight from the man who did breed him colin didricksen gouldy just sold pups of the back of him

i hope not he was sat here having a cuppa yesterday

Sorry mate, thanks for enlightening me. I honestly hadn't heard of him for years. Didn't think he was around anymore. Sorry Ken :doh:

some crack that ken gould didnt even breed smithy and thats for certain as i had a full brother to him straight from the man who did breed him colin didricksen gouldy just sold pups of the back of him

a lot of doubt has been shed over who breed smithy . phone gouldy yourself he`ll tell you he didnt breed the dog he`s never hid the fact :no: gouldy worked the dog and made him what he was thats why he was able to sell pups off the back of him because of his working ablity :doh: if the dog had of stayed where he was he wouldnt of got the graft or the name . gouldy will tell any one after smithy got a reputation then folk said they bred him . where he brought from and who bred him differant story . the breeding of smithy in gouldys own words will always carry a big fat ???? Edited by the_stig