Ferrets have been poisoned.

Hi guys. They havnt been out while I've been away only in the run I made them in the garden or in the hutch. She said they were fine in the morning and in the night she went out and found them. Ed my luck hasnt been great. I basically went to put a complaint in about a paramedic who was an a hole, and believe me he was, in my way back from an exercise with work. He probably would of lost his job. As I did he called a mate who was a copper, who quickly tried to turn things onto me. Dash footage of the incident missing, a made up witness and all of a sudden Its changed to that I was harassing him during an emergency. Couldn't make it up. The. The copper saw my knife on the passe get seat with my kit and is insinuating I had intention to use it. Despite all the army and ferreting equipment he took out of my car. So I will be pleading not guilty next week as I havnt done a thing and this is all to save his mates job. Absolutely disgusting, all respect for the law is gone for good. I am looking forward to seeing the dogs and the birds when I get back though, no doubt my lakey will be all over me when I get through the door lol, little git she is. I'll be back early hours Tuesday so soon as I had a look I will let you know if I find anything. All I thought about the last day poor things. I don't have kids or anything, just my animals and I alway say when my mates ask about kids I already got enough as it is. Treats them all like my offspring lol. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Here's a few photos, one of the day we came back from a trip to arrys. And they slept on ems lap the whole way back to Wales. 

Second one is the first rabbit I bolted with them and the bottom is the last proper trip out we had. New earth's, very deep and they both worked awesome together. Lost 4 and had 3, which is massive numbers around my way believe it or not. 

Arry sorted me these out last time we went Down as all I seem to be able to get my hands on in South Wales is big hobs who dont work deep and bite hard. 

Also Learnt loads off arry since I've known him, and bry. Best one yet is off bry though arry, which was '' if you ain't sure if the mushroom is poisonous,, pick a few, give it to your neighbour and if they say good morning a week later you know its edible '' haha. 

IMG-20180828-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20180929-WA0009.jpg

IMG-20181222-WA0001.jpg

• Like 4

Well mate I stand corrected. I think I know the sort of bars you mean 2 years ago I bought 2 kits, put them in the hutch with my other 2 and bugger me they just walked through the bars. Had to cut some weald mesh and wire it to the bars.

But as they are poisoning rats a few doors away I still think some fecker has mould one and tased it in his hutch.

Cheers Arry

20 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Nowt would surprise me pal where neighbours an locals are concerned, could have been a moose or a rat had got in there to die tho an has been eaten, best to get prepared tho with next ones. Locks on cages an things that way you’ll know if they been tampered with ?

I think he will be on that with the locks. Mine are always locked after reading on here about lads having their ferret nicked.

Just hope his court case is or going okay, Darren is a nice lad.

Cheers Arry

• Like 2