has any 1 got a mick browns breeding whippet

yes mate i have 1 11 months old solid as f.ck only had him on rabbits mostly with lamp couple of times ferreting cant wait till next season get him on the hares we have blue and brown hares here so should have good crack their that kneen from mikes line its hard to hold them back but needs must roll on next season ill keep you informed my mate on here has one as well he s 7 months so were holding him back letting him watch he ll be ready next year as well cant wait

Yep , got one of Mikes whippets . 4 years old now,off Lord of the Night and Micks Girl.

He's a brilliant worker, keen as mustard and very good at his job. He'll go into anything for anything,and usually gets it, from bunnies to the big red ones hes brilliant.Never feels the cold never baulks at anything,hard as iron,indoors soft as a kitten. He eats like a horse,never turned his nose up at anything. If you want a whippet get one of Mikes but dont forget they need training and they need workin.

Yep , got one of Mikes whippets . 4 years old now,off Lord of the Night and Micks Girl.

He's a brilliant worker, keen as mustard and very good at his job. He'll go into anything for anything,and usually gets it, from bunnies to the big red ones hes brilliant.Never feels the cold never baulks at anything,hard as iron,indoors soft as a kitten. He eats like a horse,never turned his nose up at anything. If you want a whippet get one of Mikes but dont forget they need training and they need workin.

:thumbs: Sounds ideal.... [/font]:clapper::clapper:

my pup off mike is 7month he is really keen, your so right about not feelin the cold been out tonight for an hour and didnt bother him [and it was rough] , hes had a couple on the lamp now, selected 1s only nothin taxin on him, cant waite till next sept, well pleased with him.

i stupidly got a show whippet but it's been my best one yet she's two now and knocks spots off the lads who peed them self last sessson they hate me comin now no stoppin her she tuck some train tho but best thing i done for years gettin her

I have a mike brown bred bitch bred to racing/coursing stuff, she's vey young but corking & seems to have some fire in her.... i also have a show bred dog but nobodys told him that!

Here is my girl 'Ula' she is 6 months old and extremely keen,and,she doesn't feel the cold like some people seem to think.I took her ferreting yesterday for the first time,and,she was keen as f**k.I can't reccomend them high enough,and,Mike is a right nice chap to boot.

Here she is..........................

DSC_0009-6.jpg

DSC_0064.jpg

Very true Martin. I was out with my whippet pup today, in sub zero temretures and she was loving it. :thumbs:

A mates hairy weaton cross grey, was getting wet and shivering, as the wooly coat was acting like a spunge, she was cold and wining, where as my whippet pup was running round her, egging her on to play ect. :D