Bushing pup for sale.

socks

6 hours ago, Boristheblade said:

I have a lurcher that will bush and will follow a line to for miles, but he ain’t nothing compared to my bushing dogs. I think it’s you who ain’t seen decent bushers. All my lurchers are bought hunting cover daily. 

You need to get out more and not base your opinions on one old bitch it’s making you sound daft ?

How old are the bush ers your running ? Pick the best busher you've got , and i,le bring mine when she,s out of season , am very interested to see what I'm missing , I live in the Midlands also my bushe r is  beagle/harrier xbeagle/spaniel not that old and had a slow start but knows her job , I doubt very much she will make me sound daft ! ! !

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seen 1 or 2 handy little bushing lurchers,but if you think they can compete with a purpose bred bushing dog pal you have seen absolute rubbish dogs.

Worlds apart. Some lurchers may bush yer but they are nothin compared to a purpose bred busher your talkin pish.

I’ve got a cracking little cocker x pat bitch pup for sale. She is 5 months old and is coming on nicely ... should make a decent dog. £200  

Posted Images

52 minutes ago, singles said:

How old are the bush ers your running ? Pick the best busher you've got , and i,le bring mine when she,s out of season , am very interested to see what I'm missing , I live in the Midlands also my bushe r is  beagle/harrier xbeagle/spaniel not that old and had a slow start but knows her job , I doubt very much she will make me sound daft ! ! !

You said your lurcher bushers better. So bring this wonder lurcher that bushers better than a purpose bred busher 

1 hour ago, Boristheblade said:

You said your lurcher bushers better. So bring this wonder lurcher that bushers better than a purpose bred busher 

She,s dead , been buried about 5 years , have had other lurcher since nothing to compare to her hunting wise , she didn't bush she hunted , pin pointed and caught more stuff in cover than any I've seen would have another tomorrow ,there's a few off here that have seen her work , just stories now , a lot of dogs become legends after there gone ,but she was my bench mark dog ,only got my busher after losing my last lurcher he was a good all rounder but each time I lost a runner I'm losing a hunter/ bushe r also as their bought up hunting ,so jumped in and got a purpose bred busher  and am more than happy with her so far she,s not the finished article yet long way off   everything she,s done is off her own back she spent last season hunting on her own as had no dog to take out with her ,the penny is starting to drop now and she,s getting her back  teeth into stuff ,she flattens cover hunts slightly more like a hound ,yet has recently started to air scent ,?? can run easily all day and has a perfect recall , can call her off when chasing or when she,s marking to ground very whistle trained  think she will make a decent dog eventually but I still say , a good hunting not bushing lurcher is worth it's weight in good 

Edited by singles
  • Like 1