Two for the crown

2 hours ago, si brown said:

are you on commission Mitch??

seen on freeads theres a new gunshop opened up down your way:laugh:

seen that about the gun shop 

And no I am not on commission  ,just telling everyone about this fantastic FAC gun . Its the gun I pick up ever time since I have had it . Even if I need sub 12 or there abouts  I just dial it down running at 700 fps using AA fields 16 gr .If you didn't know I Just love the crown :laugh:

If I find anything which works ,I will sing it praises , but same goes with some crap I have had or mates have had and slag them off 

Just like bricks good and bad and London bricks are probable the worst I have ever seen and laid :laugh: 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, villaman said:

seen that about the gun shop 

And no I am not on commission  ,just telling everyone about this fantastic FAC gun . Its the gun I pick up ever time since I have had it . Even if I need sub 12 or there abouts  I just dial it down running at 700 fps using AA fields 16 gr .If you didn't know I Just love the crown :laugh:

If I find anything which works ,I will sing it praises , but same goes with some crap I have had or mates have had and slag them off 

Just like bricks good and bad and London bricks are probable the worst I have ever seen and laid :laugh: 

Worked all over Britain and the only time I’ve ever used them fcukin things was at collage, there shite?

done loads of jobs in London and they don’t use the fcukers!!

like the impact but think I’d like a cat or crown more 

• Like 1
22 hours ago, si brown said:

Worked all over Britain and the only time I’ve ever used them fcukin things was at collage, there shite?

done loads of jobs in London and they don’t use the fcukers!!

like the impact but think I’d like a cat or crown more 

My shooting mate has just got his FAC and  he has a wildcat MK2 .22 great little gun . He tried a few silencer  and Shrouds / silencer ,but in the ended up with one of the new Donny FL silencer 5" long and looks the nuts with original shroud , a real nice set up he has 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, villaman said:

My shooting mate has just got his FAC and  he has a wildcat MK2 .22 great little gun . He tried a few silencer  and Shrouds / silencer ,but in the ended up with one of the new Donny FL silencer 5" long and looks the nuts with original shroud , a real nice set up he has 

just talking to mate saying how good wildcats are and if it wasn't such a pain to change me ticket id have one!

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

I just seen there’s one opening near blandford,not same one is it?

yeah thats the one... he had an advert on freeads with a few photos of his stock at the weekend!