Just a quick walk out

2 hours ago, David.evans said:

Rood shooting stav ?

Better out than in mate 

Atb 

All longshanx, I was just the lamp man last night, the wind was mental, so with it blowing him about all the way up there, we had a couple of misplaced shots, so a hand dispatch was in order, the bunny in the picture was a tough little begger, it made its way to the stream so after he shot it and tried to drown it he then decided to try and choke it to death, that was one hard rabbit, I was about to step in before the rabbit got the better of him ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
25 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Wind! No wind down here. Been waiting for a breeze to look over some lambs.

It’s windy every time we go there it seems to funnel down the valley, we went a mile down the road and it was flat calm, think I’ll be out myself amongst the lambs at the weekend they are out in the fields now enjoying this weather so I’m sure there will be a ginger or two about 

• Like 2
15 hours ago, Stavross said:

All longshanx, I was just the lamp man last night, the wind was mental, so with it blowing him about all the way up there, we had a couple of misplaced shots, so a hand dispatch was in order, the bunny in the picture was a tough little begger, it made its way to the stream so after he shot it and tried to drown it he then decided to try and choke it to death, that was one hard rabbit, I was about to step in before the rabbit got the better of him ?

I'm not the heaviest so the wind does blow me about more?

That rabbits neck took some stretching, thought it was going to end up as long as me?

The hare looking me straight in the eye as I placed the barrel on its forehead and me saying sorry mate before I pulled the trigger?