Need bit of advice lads

2 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

Be like a canine Fred Astaire if the jukel's sporting Muck boots

lol brother black neck is secretly using empty bean tins for hoof soaking purposes.but he says thats it a more advanced method compared to wellies.

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Southeastcourser said:

My coursing bred dogs quicks are saw any advice or something I can do to heal them quicker thanks.

southeast 

4 hours ago, Southeastcourser said:

My coursing bred dogs quicks are saw any advice or something I can do to heal them quicker thanks.

southeast 

Do you mean the nail beds soak and keep the dogs feet clean when exercising etc don't allow dirt get in the beds piss dos the same thing infections set in .i use sulphur in a gallon a water protects the beds from dirt infections etc.some folk use salt hibiscrub lots of different cures and preventatives ,which his allways best. They feel like the feet are on fire when infection sets inrunning water in fresh clean streams are a good natural cure for sore beds .atb bill

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Do you mean the nail beds soak and keep the dogs feet clean when exercising etc don't allow dirt get in the beds piss dos the same thing infections set in .i use sulphur in a gallon a water protects the beds from dirt infections etc.some folk use salt hibiscrub lots of different cures and preventatives ,which his allways best. They feel like the feet are on fire when infection sets inrunning water in fresh clean streams are a good natural cure for sore beds .atb bill

Sorry bill couldn't understand a word of that could you retype it in your normal language mucker

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

British Isles fecked some move from one country ta next in the uk and it's pretty much. The same ,fecked  getting off grid or living  on the verges about the best solution scratching a living ta get by ,I believe abit freedom matters and moving about in a continious rotation around the uk would be the bet ta those that can hack it .other than that feck it switch off and do yas own thing atb bill

• Like 2