A weekend on Crows and pigeons

10 minutes ago, Longshanx said:

Well today was a better day, 12 shots taken, 3 pigeon and a crow. 

Had plenty coming in but me being me missed and sometimes just a bit slow of the mark. 

I've left the hide up for tomorrow and took the advice of philpot by putting guide ropes on it. Good job I did as its been a windy today and the ropes done just the job of keeping my hide in place. 

All in all a nice day to have been out. 

Lets hope I can  bag a few more tomorrow?

got to confess it takes me a few shots to get into the swing of it after not using them for a while, 

its an art form  pigeon shooting?

hopefully the weather will hold out for you tomorrow cos its been a glorious day....

I'm of on a stag doo tonight so think me 12 will be getting a day off:drink:

• Like 1

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shame about that crow, I could of spent my winnings on lemsip and beachams and maybe I wouldn’t be sat here feeling sorry for myself ?

I have been told "sympathy lives in the dictionary between shit n syphallis " look it up some time such is my caring wife,s approach to "manflu" .Scientists have proved it exists ,but woman are soo cy

I’ve been ask by the farmer on my permission if I can take a few crows and pigeons of his freshly drilled fields. Even offered me £5 a crow up to 10 crows so he can hang them in the fields. Guess

Posted Images