pups

chelsea

some bitches are prone to it.....I know because it's happened 3 times to me with my best digging bitch,and then my lurcher bitch who had 2 pups  survive from a litter of 12,had to cut 9 out of her stillborn,lost the runt then at 3 wks old?.....gutting mate..what will be, will be?Screenshot_20190111-214354_Instagram.jpg.d296b2d8663d12dcad46fde5292c4297.jpg

• Like 1
5 hours ago, chelsea said:

do you think it would happen again 

I'm no expert pal,you should take the bitch to a vet and get her checked out.i gave my bitch a course of antibiotics before lining her on last 2 occasions ,after advice from a vet and a few old boys.... and she still lost them.I can honestly say I will never bred another litter, as long as I got a hole in my arse.....not worth the f***ing stress?

• Like 1

happened to my bitch lost first litter as above gave antibiotics second time 4 still born 1 bitch pup lived never bred from her again still in my kennels only got 1 eye through bushing in brambles 8 year old now still plodding on atb

7 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

I'm no expert pal,you should take the bitch to a vet and get her checked out.i gave my bitch a course of antibiotics before lining her on last 2 occasions ,after advice from a vet and a few old boys.... and she still lost them.I can honestly say I will never bred another litter, as long as I got a hole in my arse.....not worth the f***ing stress?

Bad luck that were mate

18 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

i was told the same dont think i,ll try her any more thanks for advice

my terrier bitch in question would work flatout even when she was in season,never made a difference ,she was as fit as any working terrier could be,same goes for the runner.even when she managed successfully the only time to carry them full term I had 4 healthy chocolate pups,1 dog ,3 bitches,she still had 2 black dogs that were stillborn?last time I had a camera out in the kennel to watch her,went for a shower come back and she was bouncing around the run with the 1 bitch pup dead in her mouth?wether it was still born or she killed it, 3rd time unlucky for me so called it a day.I wont breed another litter again?

• Like 1