Tv licensing scam

There is an email going round that asks for a new direct debit to be set up as there was a problem with the last one .All details on it are correct except policy number .

Do not fall for it 

Our payment went out as normal so I phoned them up and yes they are aware of the scam .

Its amazing how many folk still fall for this type of thing , and i was swamped over xmas with these emails , i reckon the problem is the government dont try hard enough to catch them them . them the punishment doesn't fit the crime , they bring misery to the most vulnerable taking money from the elderly who need it most 

1 hour ago, ArchieHood said:

I have a man in Nigeria who I pay monthly to stop all this shit,.......never been scammed yet.....?

I know a guy who has 2 clutchs of kids with 2 failed relationships with women. 60 year old ugly fcuker with a drink Problem. He finally found love with a 40 year old beautiful African girl who he met on the internet. Her father seemingly owns a gold mine and are very wealthy but all funds are invested short term at moment so he sends over money every week from his wages through an African food store here that does foreign exchange. She invited him over to meet for first time and marry her with her family who he spoke to on phone blessing the union. He is saving cash to travel over to meet them and possibly live there. I'm glad he finally found happiness and can't wait to see his letters home of his endeavours when he is there.??? Somehow I think the first parcel will have one of his fingers in it with a ransom note for the rest of him.? Dozens of lads trying to get him to see sense but he's convinced he's going over to make ginger black babys.

• Sad 1