Strange pop up scams

32 minutes ago, Arry said:

Just had the same pop up warn thing again. Its only happening on the forum. I think it may be coming from one of the pop up adds. Just looked in history. it goes from the Forum to "someadmedia.com" then to "securtycreative.com" I know its a scam but don't know what is triggering it on the forum.

Cheers Arry

It only happens on this forum on mine too!

loaded the malware program and that found nothing!

4 minutes ago, si brown said:

It only happens on this forum on mine too!

loaded the malware program and that found nothing!

I have scanned loads of times now can't find any thing. It is defiantly a scam. Just been into Safari change for block and notify to just block see if that helps. Also could out if you shut down a Mac and restart it will remove Malware. Had 2 of the Mac warnings and about a week ago had about 6 Adobe update suddenly appear and the Adobe ones were not Adobe but Mac Cleaner. Some thing weird is happening on the forum. Not had any problems on any other site.

Cheers Arry

22 minutes ago, Arry said:

I have scanned loads of times now can't find any thing. It is defiantly a scam. Just been into Safari change for block and notify to just block see if that helps. Also could out if you shut down a Mac and restart it will remove Malware. Had 2 of the Mac warnings and about a week ago had about 6 Adobe update suddenly appear and the Adobe ones were not Adobe but Mac Cleaner. Some thing weird is happening on the forum. Not had any problems on any other site.

Cheers Arry

stupid things gone wild.. its just kicked me off twice and wouldnt post my last two replies 

9 minutes ago, si brown said:

stupid things gone wild.. its just kicked me off twice and wouldnt post my last two replies 

Sound like what Greyman had going on. You haven't got private browsing switch on some how have you?

Try shut down and reboot mate.

Cheers Arry

Edited by Arry
33 minutes ago, Arry said:

Sound like what Greyman had going on. You haven't got private browsing switch on some how have you?

Try shut down and reboot mate.

Cheers Arry

no private browsing on... ill shut it down and re boot!

not sure it'll do anything cos it did an update a few days ago and it was happening before that point and after!